“Awesome place to eat”

Add it.
Our Kitchen Table
Cuisines: Canadian
Reviewed 28 June 2014

Triple play pancakes & bacon was AMAZING...loaded to the max with fruit & bacon....excellent food & service.

Reviewed 19 June 2014

My husband and I frequent Our Kitchen Table. Great service, love the staff! The food is excellent, We are breakfast eaters so that is our thing!!! Big servings, great specials as well as our old standbys. The # 28 is one of our favourites, The one and only( 1 each of bacon, sausage, hashbrowns, egg, toast,pancake and a small bowl of fresh fruit) Yummy!!!

1  Thank Cathleen S
Reviewed 28 May 2014

We take my husband's mother here when we visit. The staff are friendly and helpful but not intrusive and we've never felt rushed. My husband usually has the daily special and has consistently enjoyed it. I really like their version of a Waldorf salad and although I'm tempted to try some other dishes I always go with the Waldorf. Its a large, filling meal. My mother in law enjoys their brunch dishes and the presentation is consistently appealing.

Reviewed 10 May 2014 via mobile

I'd say it was an experience we will never repeat! Great friendly service and nice food presentation but the food was atrocious. The back ribs were about 1 1/2 " high and maybe 6" long and dry dry dry! The pulled pork was chewy not much flavor, and a dry bun. The salads and potatoes were ok but it's hard to get past the meats.

Reviewed 16 February 2014

This was a basic breakfast joint. Coffee was dynamite, so full marks there. Omelette was overdone and the "potato" was a previously frozen commercial hash brown patty. Not fatal, but not exceptional. The skillet was not in a skillet at all but was good, not exceptional. We would not try again.