“Boston Pizza can not go wrong.”
Review of Boston Pizza

Boston Pizza
Ranked #21 of 42 Restaurants in Edson
Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: Delivery
Dining options: Delivery
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

I love the service at Boston Pizza. I have been to the Spruce Grove BP's Hinton BP's and Edson Alberta Boston Pizza. It is situated just North of The Holiday Inn basically right across the parking lot. I especially liked their rustic italian pizza that's a good one. Pasta night on Tues. is good as well. Very sociable there. Could talk to anyone there. I felt like I was at home and would recommend it to any traveller.

Garry_BP, Guest Services at Boston Pizza, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Thank you for the 5 star review, Dave! We're glad to hear you had a great experience!

Reviewed 1 May 2018 via mobile

I have ordered from Edson bps plenty of times. Never have I had a delivery driver be so ignorant! Was rude because I didn’t hear my door the first knock due to running my kid a bath. Rude that I had no numbers on my house. After I told her I did have them, and gave her a 15% tip ( even with her attitude) I see my salad had no dressing. Came outside to ask driver about it, she proceeded to be rude. Argued that I got the dressing. I spoke with a manager to get the dressing brought back. The same driver tried to be rude again when she came back! Won’t be ordering there again as long as she is a driver! Very rude

Garry_BP, Guest Services at Boston Pizza, responded to this reviewResponded 3 May 2018

Hi, Lacey. Sorry to hear that you were not satisfied with your recent delivery experience. We take this feedback very seriously and would like to follow up with the team involved. Please share the details info at https://bostonpizza.com/contact-us.html so that we can make it better! Thanks.

Reviewed 20 March 2018

I find the food boring and overpriced. Service is just mediocre. Recommend going elsewhere, you get more value and Service for your money.

1  Thank Bernice H
Reviewed 12 November 2017 via mobile

Promptly seated, drinks arrived fast,
Waitress was great, very attentive and friendly.

Pizza was good as always.
Lots of ice on my drinks.

Never disappointing.

Garry_BP, Guest Services at Boston Pizza, responded to this reviewResponded 21 November 2017

Thank you for visiting, Ivan! See you soon!

Reviewed 15 October 2017

We went to the Boston Pizza on a Saturday night with about 12 people for a family dinner. The service was okay, but when we had to wait almost 5 minutes for all of the meals to come to the table the first dishes were cold by the time we started eating. That could have been better coordinated. The food seemed overpriced, and the $7.79 for a non-alcoholic daiquiri was unbelievable when I checked my receipt.

Garry_BP, Guest Services at Boston Pizza, responded to this reviewResponded 17 October 2017

Hi Leopard216, we're sorry to hear about your experience and would like the chance to look into this for you. Please contact us here https://bostonpizza.com/contact-us.html with the details. Thank you.