“Disgusting”

Ranked #2 of 42 Restaurants in Edson
Price range: US$11 - US$38
Cuisines: Pizza, Steakhouse
Dining options: Reservations
Description: Family Restaurant, proudly serving the public for over 40 years. With quality food, great atmosphere and very welcoming and friendly staff. We also offer delicious menu options; home made pasta sauces, home made pizza dough, great selection of steak, home made dressings, desserts and so much more. Come see us, we look forward to having you.
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

After eating here, I went online and read the health inspectors reports on restaurantinspections. I'll never go back

Reviewed 12 June 2018 via mobile

Ordered a Greek salad to go. It contained 3 tiny olives, 4 very small tomato wedges, sparse onion slivers and a LOT OF LETTUCE . For $14 I was VERY disappointed.

Reviewed 31 May 2018 via mobile

This restaurant deserves 3.5 stars!
Atmosphere was nice, food decent and service acceptable.
I ordered Shish kebab. The taste was good but the kebab portion was not cut generously!
I recommend this place.

Reviewed 27 May 2018 via mobile

They do have a great selection of great food. I enjoy the pizzas and lasagna. Try it out and see for yourself.

Reviewed 27 May 2018 via mobile

Made an unplanned stop at Mountain Pizza for supper one night. The restaurant consists of a well lit room with tables surrounding the outside walls and a few tables dispersed in the middle of the room. I would be remiss in not mentioning in the middle of the oak finishing there is a tree in the middle of the room with an old hornets nest hanging from a branch.

Service was just ok. Although there were only a few tables occupied, the two servers seemed distracted and busier than required. It took a bit longer than expected to get menus and our drinks. Once food came it seemed we were on our own until the bill came. Even when we went to pay we had to go to the bar so the tender could get our wait staff from the back.

My colleague and I each ordered a pizza. Both tasted good. Nothing mouth shattering but was served hot.

When you enter the restaurant there is a take out counter. I might give that a try should I eat here again.