“Very quiet for lunch”

Cuisines: Brew Pub
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 3 September 2013

Had lunch here and found it to be a very quiet place to relax and talk. Probably not that way at dinner. Had a sandwich off their lunch menu and it was fantastic. I has a Caesar salad as a side and it was also quite good. The food came very fast but there was only 1 other couple in the lounge so that could be why. I would eat here again for sure.

Reviewed 3 September 2013

Dropped into this place for lunch after a day trip to the museam, other people had been waiting in front of us at the front door for 25 minutes without anyone acknowledging them. When we were all finally spoken to it was a long wait for a table and they suggested the lounge instead. Walked into the lounge, sat ourselves and were ignored. Had to walk out. Probably a good thing, they were slowwwww and my guess is that the kitchen was probably in the same shape. We were a table of 7 and I think that stressed them out.
I dont normally walk out of places, but come on, at least be friendly and let us know you've seen our table and that you will be with us shortly.

Reviewed 3 September 2013

Waited 15 minutes at the bar for a drink and no one acknowledged me although staff kept walking past. I finally left and went to Boston Pizza instead.

Reviewed 3 September 2013

Service was amazing! Atmosphere was relaxed. Food was served hot, fast and with great portions. The Shepherd's Pie was one of the best I have had in a very long time. Roasted Garlic Scallop Carbonara was also very good. This was our best meal in Drumheller and we would definitely return.

Reviewed 1 September 2013

The knife and fork burger is excellent. I have eaten a lot of burgers in restaurants but this was one of the best. All of the toppings on the burger combine perfectly and the burger patty was very thick and juicy. It was a hot sunny day when we were there. There were no patio umbrellas set up at any of the tables. While we didn't mind the sun the people at another table had to get one of the umbrellas laying in the corner of the patio and set it up themselves.