“Good Food & Service for Early Supper”

O'Shea's Eatery And Ale House
Ranked #7 of 43 Restaurants in Drumheller
Cuisines: Brew Pub
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 18 September 2013

Our party of 5 had an early supper midweek at 16:30. The restaurant only had a few patrons. Service was quick and friendly. There was a good menu selection in all categories. Our drinks arrived quickly. Two of us shared a calamari appetizer; it was good. Our entries included two burger meals, a smoked meat meal, a 'cheese steak boxty', and a beef taco salad. All were nicely presented and very good. Service during dinner was attentive buy not intrusive.

Tip: You get a 10% discount if staying at the Super 8 hotel nearby.

There are newer reviews for O'Shea's Eatery And Ale House

Reviewed 17 September 2013 via mobile

I had never had mashed potatoes and vegetables rolled up in a lasagne noodle. But then bake it under three cheeses and I was in heaven. I was a happy vegetarian! Super delicious, all three in my party were full and content and enjoyed our meal as well as the excellent service. Would highly recommend!

Reviewed 12 September 2013

We wound up at O'Shea's late after driving from out of town. The pub was sparsely populated, consequently we found service to be very attentive. Our drinks were kept full and food came in a timely manner. You won't leave raving about the burgers, sandwitches, and other typical pub fare, but you won't leave disappointed either.

All in all would return to O'Shea's.

Reviewed 4 September 2013

The front entrance is into a parking lot not visible from the road. The service was slow. When the order came it was wrong. There was too much food. My husband had the fish and as has been said...too much batter! My rueben sandwich was good. Our boys did not like their caesar salads. Nice looking place, though. Would not go back.

Reviewed 3 September 2013

Had lunch here and found it to be a very quiet place to relax and talk. Probably not that way at dinner. Had a sandwich off their lunch menu and it was fantastic. I has a Caesar salad as a side and it was also quite good. The food came very fast but there was only 1 other couple in the lounge so that could be why. I would eat here again for sure.