“Most enjoyable”

Ranked #1 of 9 Hotels in Drumheller
Calgary, Canada
“Most enjoyable”
Reviewed 20 June 2014

This is a great place for a memorable experience. The service is excellent and the breakfast is delicious. The upper tower room is comfortable, unique and very clean. The concierge service offered by the friendly and interesting hosts is top knotch.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled as a couple
pzwolfDrumheller, Owner at Heartwood Inn and Spa, responded to this review, 13 August 2014
Thank you for your review of the Upper Turret room glad you found it comfortable and enjoyed Zeke's breakfast. Come and see us again!
Patrice Wolf

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (72)
Binscarth
Reviewed 28 May 2014

The Inn and Spa is a wonderful site for relaxing after a hard day of looking for dinasaurs and all the area has to offer, in and around Drumheller. Great choice of accommodations, fantastic breakfasts, and hostess was knowlegable of the area for sight-seeing, restaurants, and most any query posed to her. Delightful, comfortable accommodation choices. Would not hesitate to stay there again.

Room Tip: Our choice was to stay in the downstairs 2 units. Travelling with another couple who were visiting...
  • Stayed May 2014, travelled with family
1 Thank Anne G
Thanks for your kind review, and I'm glad you found me helpful. Zeke is the concierge around here, he knows every little nook and hideaway all the insider stuff. Please come and see us again.
Canmore, Canada
Reviewed 17 May 2014

I really enjoyed my recent stay at the Heartwood Inn, it was very comfortable and had everything I needed. They really make an effort to think of everything you could possibly need and have it readily available. I was also really impressed by the cleanliness of the rooms, my room was immaculate! Our hosts were very nice and even drove out of his way to return my charger that I left behind.

I will definitely be back and I also found out that they are member of Charming Inns of Alberta and I look forward to checking out a few more of their Inns.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled on business
1 Thank love2eatandtravel
Thank you for your complimentary review. A special thanks for noticing the housekeeping. Our staff are second to none, they work so hard to keep our Inn squeaky clean. I will pass on your comments they will be happy that you noticed.
Canmore, Canada
Reviewed 15 May 2014 via mobile

This is my second time staying at the heartwood. Zeke and Patrice were the perfect hosts for our business dinner and morning meeting. The lobster pasta was amazing but was rivalled by the French toast the next morning. You would be crazy to stay anywhere else but the Heartwood! Only complaint I have is I did not get to book a spa appointment! I guess I will have to come again!

Stayed May 2014, travelled on business
1 Thank yachtiebutnice
Thank you for your kind review and happy that you enjoyed Zekes cooking. I've been eating his french toast for 8 years and I'm still enjoying it. We have some awesome spa services so hurry back and check them out.
Patrice
Edmonton, Canada
Reviewed 11 May 2014

I stayed at this inn a couple summers ago and really enjoyed it. Had to click July 2013 or it wouldn't let me leave the review but was actually 2012. The accommodations were nice and clean, the spa services were good and the breakfast was fantastic. My favourite was the relaxation baths. I also appreciated the sightseeing and tourist tips offered by the front desk.

• Stayed July 2013, travelled solo
thank you for your review, hope you'll come and see us again soon.
Alberta,Canada
Reviewed 6 May 2014

This was our third stay at the Heartwood but our first since Patrice and Zeke took over a few years ago. We are very impressed with the improvements made over the past few years and the ambiance of the inn. Absolutely wonderful and the place and owners make you feel at home the minute you walk in the door.
Stayed in the cottage behind the inn, which provides easy access and is well appointed, spacious, quiet and clean. Loved it.

Room Tip: For those who want that little extra privacy (or like to come and go as they please without disturbi...
  • Stayed May 2014, travelled on business
pzwolfDrumheller, Owner at Heartwood Inn and Spa, responded to this review, 8 May 2014
Thank you Alan and Madeline - it was our pleasure having your group stay with us. We are quite proud of the cottage, we installed a new glorious Jacuzzi and shower this winter and have had very good feedback so far. Glad we could also accommodate your dog in the room - with hardwood floors it is easy for us to steam clean after pets have visited. I hope to get out to your beautiful Aurum Lodge in Nordegg this fall - it's time for a long hike in God's country.
Calgary, Canada
Reviewed 31 March 2014

Always wanted to stay at Heartwood Inn & Spa. The name rhymes with Patrice and Zek's care to attention, detail and warmth. When visiting Drumheller, staying at Heartwood is a MUST. The rooms immaculately clean are unique, breakfast is eloquent with homely touch. Will definitely be back.

Room Tip: All the rooms are unique.
  • Stayed March 2014, travelled with family
1 Thank Sehra B
pzwolfDrumheller, Owner at Heartwood Inn and Spa, responded to this review, 1 April 2014
Thank you for your kind review. It was our pleasure! We hope our paths will cross someday soon. Best wishes on your future endeavours. Patrice & Zeke Wolf