“Great food!”

Cuisines: Fast food
Lethbridge
“Great food!”
Reviewed 3 November 2013 via mobile

Loved my salad with chicken and mandarin, husband loved his burger, kids loved their fries and the toys. The waitress even offered me to look after my baby while I was eating, great service!
One minor: the floor was real dirty, my son his hands were really black from playing on it. Ok, it had been snowing the week before... Anyway: that's the only reason why I don't give this place the excellent score.

Visited November 2013

Kamloops, Canada
“The way burgers USED to be but now!”
Reviewed 25 September 2013

Our 2nd night in Drumheller from Kamloops, B.C., we decided to try this place out and although it might not look like much on the outside of the building, the inside was very unique with fun things to read designed right into the table. First glance you might think it's a little bit pricey for a burger joint but you have no idea the value you're getting here!

Charlie had a double G burger while I had the single and OMG, neither of us could finish our meals. I managed to get my burger down but not the fries and gravy to go with it. You want to talk a nice big juicy old fashioned home made burger? This one is the ultimate delicious mess!

Last time I had a burger like this in a restaurant was a good 30 years ago (yes, I'm getting old) and otherwise, you just can't find a burger anywhere like this these days. Well worth every penny not just for the food but the whole experience. Seriously great people, great food, will come back here next time we're through Drumheller!

• Visited September 2013
“Don't understand the hype”
Reviewed 20 September 2013

Burgers are frozen, store bought - not home made. Same with the fries. Gravy was so salty it was inedible, as was the mushroom topping on the frozen patty. Bun was soggy. I don't understand how using pre-made store bought products and overloading with salt gets you this many good reviews. Will not be returning.

• Visited September 2013
“Wrong orders on takeout”
Reviewed 19 September 2013

The last three times i have ordered take out i have recieved the wrong food. I will be not going back. They have the best milkshakes i have ever had but for the price and mistakes made it is not worth the drive in Drumheller. It would be different if it was one out of twenty times they get it wrong but 3 out of 3 is really bad.

Sherwood Park, Alberta
“45 minute wait time for a burger?”
Reviewed 12 September 2013

After reading the reviews of the food, we intended to partake at lunch on a saturday. We came what we thought was after the lunch rush. There were about 6 people in line, and the small dining area was at capacity. The order taker informed us a cheese burger would be a 45 minute wait. So we moved on.

Too bad. They looked like great burgers.

Visited September 2013