“Surprisingly good.” 4 of 5 bubbles

32 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 39 helpful votes
“Surprisingly good.”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 May 2012

Didn't expect much, I must admit. Thus, we were pleasantly surprised at how interesting the place was, and the sheer number of different reptiles that were on display. AND, I got an oppurtunity to wear a boa around my neck and torso (thanks, Brittany!).

I would really like to see the locals sink some additional $$$ into the place because I think they're really on to something. It just some more investment to make it into something really special.

Visited July 2011
2 Thank discodogman

5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 8 helpful votes
“Enjoyed the experience”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 February 2012

There are a lot of different reptiles and amphibians on display. I have never seen a cobra before and this one was fanned out and wanted a piece of me. There are some cool creatures there. Feeding time would be awesome I am sure.

2 Thank Oscaraa
Harpenden, United Kingdom
41 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 40 helpful votes
“Disappointed with entire experience.”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 January 2012

Reptile world isn't crazy expensive but I felt like your money didn't go toward improving the quality of life for the reptiles being housed there. The encloures were small, unappealing, and looked cheap. I felt sorry for the animals that were forced to spend their lives there. Not really worth going in my opinion.

1 Thank Catherine T
cranbrook
16 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 11 helpful votes
“Interesting!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 January 2012

Many species of reptiles to see and read about. The kids especially liked to hold the snake!

2 Thank traveldisney09
Stettler, Canada
22 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 21 helpful votes
“Cool place”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 November 2011

Not a upscale place but the operators are always very friendly and the reptiles and the skull ratings are a hoot every time we go.

2 Thank Jason N