“Reptile World”
Review of Reptile World - CLOSED

Reptile World
Reviewed 14 October 2013

Well worth the admission price. Lots of reptiles, loved the turtles and snakes. Place is looking a little run down around the edges though, but cannot complain about the amount of different reptiles to see and learn about!!

Reviewed 14 October 2013

Come visit the reptiles at reptile world. You'll be quite intrigued. One of my children loves to hold Brittany the boa ever since we first took her when she 3. We return every time.

Reviewed 26 September 2013

It is a private facility so the funding isn't there and it shows in the age of the facility but the kids had a good time seeing all the reptiles. That is what matters in the end not the old flooring. There was a large variety of snakes, frogs and lizards. There is a crocodile and alligator. The kids were able to pet a snake and if willing hold the snake. The staff was friendly and knowledgeable.

Reviewed 20 September 2013

Sure the building could do with a bit of work but my god, for $8.50, what a place. My wife and I had gone to Drumheller to visit the Tyrell Museum which was good but I insisted on going to Reptile World for the simple reason that I had never held a snake. So imagine my delight when as soon as we entered we were faced with an employee holding Brittany (19 year old Boa) right at the tills who offered to let us hold her even before we had paid.

With that experience out of the way it was onto the enclosures which housed quite the variety of reptiles. Some beautifully coloured frogs, dazzling snakes and even a 600lb alligator called Fred. Even got to see one of the snakes feeding which was cool. Unlike most Zoo's I have been to, many of the reptiles seemed happy to move around so we found ourselves revisiting various enclosures to see who had moved where etc. By the time I had looked at my watch we had spent nearly 2 hours there which had only felt like 30 minutes. This attraction was great for us as a couple but we also saw many families there with kids very excited/nervous to hold Brittany and learn about the other wonderful creatures that call Reptile World home. Having visited quite a few attractions in Drumheller that day this was by far my favourite and I've already told all my friends who plan on going to Drumheller or those just passing through not to miss out on this place.

1  Thank Richard L
Reviewed 15 September 2013

Lots of different reptiles to look at and learn about. They have a snake called Brittany that they let you hold on to. She is amazing. I just love holding that snake. She is the highlight of my visits here.