“Excellent attraction”
Review of Reptile World - CLOSED

Reptile World
Reviewed 24 June 2014

We loved reptile world - such a great variety of reptiles. Well set out and easy to view. The owner obviously looks after the reptiles and really cares about them. He brings a boa constrictor out for you to hold and lets you take a photo with your own camera. Great t shirts for sale.

Reviewed 8 June 2014 via mobile

We went with small children, teenagers and a lady in her 80s. We were ama ed at all we saw and got to hold a small boa.We all loved it and would be back again. Shop is small but we still found stuff to buy.
A must see

Reviewed 25 May 2014

I just can't help but feel bad for some of the reptiles. For example, the giant alligator (or crocodile, excuse my lack of reptile knowledge) sitting in a barren and lifeless pool just makes me feel so bad for that creature.. Instead of being entertained or anything. Also, when we were there, it just so happened to be that there was a floating, dead chick (or duckling) that had yet to be eaten by the indifferent alligator. I imagine this could be quite upsetting for small children.

The building is old and could use some revitalization. Also, the individual animal cages could be more inspiring even just by having real plants in there instead of obvious fake ones.

Wasn't worth the money and the floating dead baby chicken or duck along with some of the lifeless exhibits, left me feeling sad.

Reviewed 28 April 2014 via mobile

great variety of snakes, and the animal handler was super friendly. our 3-year-old enjoyed her visit, and I liked touching the boa constrictor. the store didn't have any educational toys or books, mostly t shirts and stuffed animals.

See more reviews
Reviewed 27 April 2014

When we 1st went in after paying what I thought was an exorbitant admission price, I thought "what a rip-off" however, after seeing the wealth of exhibits and my children having the opportunity to hold an un-named young boa, I changed my mind. The staff was friendly and informative, and my kids had a great time.