“Excellent”

Ranked #3 of 9 Hotels in Drumheller
Drumheller
“Excellent”
Reviewed 8 June 2014

Room was great, staff very courteous, friendly, & professional - the breakfast was outstanding. Amenities are great. We really enjoyed our stay & have passed along your name to some of our friends upon our return. Location was perfect as we were going to Rosebud as well.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Super 8

gmsuper8drumheller, General Manager at Super 8 Drumheller, responded to this review, 8 June 2014
Wow, what a grand review Howard. We not only are pleased that you had an enjoyable stay with us but that you had a terrific time in Rosebud as well.
Best Regards,
Bonnie W.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (40)
Saskatoon, Canada
Reviewed 6 June 2014

The room seemed to be clean. It was incredibly hot when we checked in because the air was turned off so it was unbearable for awhile. The bathtub was broken so we weren't able to bath our kids because the water kept leaking out which with a 5 and a 6 year old that kind of sucks. My husband likes to sit in the tub at night too which he couldn't do. I think my husband and my son may have got sick from one of the breakfast items cause that was the only thing that they both had that my daughter and I didn't have though I can't prove it. The pool was pretty good but seemed dirty and I had a greasy kind of film on my skin after. It was kind of expensive for what we got but it was ok.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Super 8

Thank you Nicole for writing your concerns during your stay with us and we immediately passed then to our maintenance department. I would very much like to discuss your other concerns and if you could contact me personally to have these addressed.
Bonnie W.
Edmonton
Reviewed 28 May 2014

I had reserved the three (3) rooms for business on May 14, 2014. I had informed the evening desk clerk on the phone I would be using my mastercard just to hold the rooms until we arrive. We (myself and two other gentlemen) would be using different credit cards to pay for our rooms. When we arrived, the same person I talked to on the phone on May 14th was the evening desk clerk to check us into our rooms. I told him we would be using different credit cards to pay for our rooms; he was all confused and he said the rooms had been booked under my mastercard/pre-approved.
I told him I had informed on the phone on May 14th; that we all would be using different credit cards to pay of our rooms. He got all confused and he really messed up our booking us into our rooms. When we tried to checkout the next day/May 23, 2014; the morning staff had each of us booked into different rooms then we actually stayed in and my mastercard was used to pay for all three rooms. I then had to explain to them what had happenedwhen we checked in on May 22nd and they got all confused. It finally got sorted out but I have not checked my Mastercard bill yet. If there still a problem they will hear from me.
I will never stay there again because of poor communication between the night and morning desk personnel. The rooms were good but the customer service is VERY POOR!!!

Room Tip: Poor customer service with check in and check out.