“Love the beds and staff!!!”

Travelodge Drumheller AB
Ranked #9 of 9 Hotels in Drumheller
Edmonton
“Love the beds and staff!!!”
Reviewed 13 March 2014 via mobile

The staff were REALLY friendly. Made us feel welcome. The beds are very comfortable and the pillows were even more comfortable than the pillows at the fancy hotel we stayed at the previous night. Would come here again!

Stayed March 2014, travelled with friends
gmTravelodgeDrum, General Manager at Travelodge Drumheller AB, responded to this review, 27 March 2014
Thank you for sharing your pleasant experience from your recent stay with us. We look forward to welcome you here with us again on a future visit.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (43)
Calgary, Canada
Reviewed 2 March 2014 via mobile

I frequently take children to the Royal Tyrrell Museum for a sleepover and my company books a room for me at the Travelodge. Every morning Edie is at the counter with a warm friendly smile. Edie has such a joyful, fun spirit. I always have a few laughs when I see her. One of my stays turned into a bit of a mess. My bus would not start in the morning, Edie was very helpful with calling a tow truck for me. In my frusteration, she managed to make me see the comedy in my situation. Edie is a gem, she truely is an A1 employee and I look forward to seeing her again.

Stayed March 2014, travelled on business
Thank you very much for taking the time to write a review from your recent stay with us. We are pleased that you enjoy staying with us when you come to Drumheller. I'm glad to hear that we were able to help with your misfortune and I will be sharing your comments with Edie. She sure is a gem. Thank you again and we look forward to seeing you on your next visit.
Vancouver, Canada
Reviewed 27 January 2014 via mobile

What an exceptional motel! Very affordable for the quality of rooms and especially the exceptional service I received. It started right from when I decided to call ahead while I was packing, and I talked to Edie about all the rooms' amenities , that I could use to keep the meal costs down. I had a huge heavy hockey bag so she suggested and I chose a front main floor room for convenience. Any questions I had she answered perfectly to totally optimize my first work and leisure experience in Drumheller. I had such a great stay, thanks so much Edie! Alberta stole ya from Nova Scotia! Lol The room's coffee&tea replenished daily was real tasty, rooms cleaned perfectly, wifi internet fast, and great location right beside Humpty's restaurant and liquor store.

Stayed January 2014, travelled on business
gmTravelodgeDrum, General Manager at Travelodge Drumheller AB, responded to this review, 27 January 2014
Thank you so very much for sharing your review with us. I am pleased that we were able to accommodate you and your needs. It was a distinct pleasure to have you stay with us. I have shared your comments with Edie and the rest of our team. We look forward to have you stay with us again any time.
Winnipeg
Reviewed 18 January 2014

Staff is friendly and the main floor room very comfortable.
The queen bed was comfotable, room was large with a hide a bed.
The grout in bathroom needs a cleaning, but otherwise room was clean.
Downside, no continental breakfast and the Humpty's attached does not open 'til 7.

• Stayed January 2014, travelled on business
gmTravelodgeDrum, General Manager at Travelodge Drumheller AB, responded to this review, 21 January 2014
We would like to thank you for taking the time to write a review of your recent stay with us. We are glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay and your concern has been brought to the attention of our maintenance department. We look forward to have you stay with us again in the future.
Drumheller, Canada
Reviewed 21 December 2013

We had the fortunate experience of booking a room with Edie and we chose the jacuzzi room because of a really long hard day of work. They were so accommodating, even helping us carry all our stuff to the room because it was too cold to leave everything in the car. The jacuzzi worked perfectly and the bed was so big and comfortable it was hard to get up in the morning. I forgot something in the room and Edie called me right away to return it to me..(thankfully because it is my favorite little radio).

When travelling and on a budget, we are always looking for the best deal in a clean, comfortable and friendly environment. Travelodge Drumheller sure meets all my requirements. A truly wonderful place to stay..

Room Tip: we got up too early to eat at the restaurant but I have eaten there before and it is good. I don...
  • Stayed December 2013, travelled as a couple
gmTravelodgeDrum, General Manager at Travelodge Drumheller AB, responded to this review, 23 December 2013
Thank you so much for taking the time to share your review of your recent stay with us! We are please that you enjoyed yourself so much this this great jacuzzi room. It was our pleasure to have you as our guests and we do look forward to hosting you again on a future visit to Drumheller.
Thank you again and I will be passing on your comments to the staff