“Older place, but clean and convenient”

Travelodge Drumheller AB
Ranked #8 of 9 Hotels in Drumheller
Gatineau, Canada
“Older place, but clean and convenient”
Reviewed 28 July 2014

We soent two nights at the Travelodge Drunheller. Like all other hotels in the area, it is overpriced. The rooms are old but clean. It is convenient because it is close to everything. It is also nice to have a small fridge and a microwave. There was a picnic table just outside our bedroom, so we ate there most of the time.

1 Thank lesgatinois
gmTravelodgeDrum, General Manager at Travelodge Drumheller AB, responded to this review, 13 August 2014
Dear Lesgatinois,

Your comments are very important to us, and I am glad that you have a good experienced and we made you happy in staying with Travelodge Drumheller. I hope to serve you again in the near future.

Lilia Agu

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (46)
Regina
Reviewed 25 July 2014

got to the motel at 3:45, with the website saying check in was at 3:00, after the 2 groups of people in front of us got checked in we were told we had to wait until 4:00 to check in, then told we had to pay in full, I have always had to leave a credit card number but never had to pay in full, we didn't even want to use the credit card but were told we had to. the air conditioner didn't work told them the 1st day, and never did work properly. Also people need to know that if you aren't out of your room early you get no housekeeping we were out by 10 one day and 11 the next and no housekeeping either day. I also think when someone is in your room that isn't expected a little note should be left as we noticed the smoke detector was fixed when we were gone, we came back to air conditioner on we always left if off during the day since it blew hot air and lights on when we left them off, a little scary.

Review collected in partnership with Travelodge

gmTravelodgeDrum, General Manager at Travelodge Drumheller AB, responded to this review, 26 July 2014
Dear Karen,

I sincerely apologize for your inconvenience, it happens the day that we are short staff. I will make sure that it won't happen again when you visit us next time.

Lily

Travellers are raving about these Drumheller hotels

Drumheller
Reviewed 22 July 2014

Good place to be and staff very helpful. With places to eat ( old grouch cafe)' ,to visit, good cafe , etc. must consider recycling AND advise the next door restaurant, that they need to be BOLD with their colour and put out chairs and tables to get business. Like get attention..

• Stayed July 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Travelodge

Dear R C,

Your comment is very important to us, and I personally thank you for your good comments. I hope to see you again in the near future.

Edmonton, Canada
Reviewed 21 July 2014

Bed linens were stained, room not cleaned, beds not made (during our stay), and a front door that blew open. When I complained to the manager I got this ridiculous story of a bed making person, cleaning person, and repair person who go through each room individually. That certainly did not explain what I saw nor the bewilderment of the support staff when I told them of this explaination. The topper was, while we were out a hail storm occurred. When we returned I found the door open with hail piled in the doorway and the carpet by the door soaked. I was told big gusts of wind can do that; really I imagine so could a boot to the door. Just plain rotten experience.

Dear Yvonne,

I am sorry for the inconvenience that you experienced. And I am sorry that I missed you talking to me and I know that you where given a compensation with regards to what you claim dirty room.