“waitress had the biggest welcoming grin.”
Review of Evan's Restaurant

Evan's Restaurant
Ranked #17 of 43 Restaurants in Drumheller
Price range: US$6 - US$48
Cuisines: Pizza, Canadian
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Delivery
Description: Our restaurant prides itself on Certified Black Angus Beef. We work hard at providing a unique experience such as our Hickory Smoked Burger, Prime rib Grilled cheese sandwich and our all natural Ice Cold Beer.
Drumheller, Canada
“waitress had the biggest welcoming grin.”
Reviewed 22 August 2014

Dropped into Evans and were met by a very excited waitress. She had the biggest welcoming grin...maybe a little overdone but she was trying hard. I had already eaten, so just had coffee. My daughter and grandson ordered a chicken wrap and a kids pizza. Both of their meals were looking good. As they were eating there was a picture of a mango strawberry cheesecake on the table so I decided to try that. It came quite frozen and she gave me a soupspoon (tbsp) to eat it with. I just laughed and pulled a fork out of the napkin that was already on the table. If that is the only mistake I can live with it. Everyone's meals were good.

• Visited August 2014
EvansManagement, Manager at Evan's Restaurant, responded to this review, 29 August 2014
Thank you for your review. I am glad you enjoyed your stop in. I do apologize your cheesecake was a touch frozen in the middle. I would love to replace that for you next time you are in. Thanks again for the review.
Jill Rasmussen
Manager

Edmonton
“Excellent Food and Service”
Reviewed 19 August 2014

Our desk clerk at the Ramada Inn recommended this place on our third and final night in Drumheller. The waitress we had was very pleasant and efficient. She provide us with excellent service. The food was also great.

Visited August 2014
Thank you for your review. I am glad you had great service and a great meal.
We try our very best to give the best service and best food possible.

I invite you to come back next time you are in Drumheller.
Canada
“AWESOME”
Reviewed 19 August 2014

The food is fabulous they have more then just Pizza but there Pizza is the best I've had in a long time !! Service was friendly and fast ! The atmosphere is not much but it was fun and there are TV's for you sports nuts !! Could have a better wine selection ! But all in all it was great !! Will be back ! Thank You

Visited August 2014
Thank you for your AWESOME review. I am glad you enjoyed Evans Restaurant so much. I hope to see you again soon.
Swift Current, Canada
“Great place with good food”
Reviewed 17 August 2014 via mobile

We were passing through and were hungry, so we stopped at the first place we saw.
The food was very good, the waitress was friendly and helpful and the place was very clean. I would reccomend this place to friends.

• Visited July 2014
Thank you for your great review. I invite you to come back next time you are in Drumheller.
I would love for you to be able to try some more menu options. Thanks again
Delta, Canada
“Busy spot”
Reviewed 28 July 2014

We found this to be a very busy, small, casual place to eat. People were very friendly. We had a Philly steak and Caesar salad (which cost extra). There was also bread. This was around $17.00. The menu was varied.

Visited July 2014
EvansManagement, Manager at Evan's Restaurant, responded to this review, 3 August 2014
Thank you for taking the time to review us. We appreciate your input. Yes, we are an extremely busy restaurant, especially in the summer months. We do strive to give everyone a great experience. I am glad you enjoyed your stop in. I invite you to come back soon to try another menu option. As you said, we do have a varied menu with lots of incredible choices. Thanks again ,
Jill Rasmussen