Ramada Drumheller Hotel & Suites
Quality Hotel Drumheller(Drumheller)(Great Value!)
US$100
US$77
US$108
Heartwood Inn and Spa(Drumheller)
Badlands Motel(Drumheller)
1,068 results
All reviewsfront deskgreat hotelgreat poolwafflespool areahot tubroom was cleanking suitekids loved the poolcontinental breakfastparking lotsausagethe royal tyrell museumdinosaur museumjopopcorncereal
Reviewed 21 November 2011

I am the manager at the Heartwood Inn and Spa in Drumheller. Recently we double booked a room and with all our rooms full I reserved a room at the Ramada. I want to say the front desk staff was very accommodating and let me get into the room early to add a few things for the couple. The room was big and beautiful and most important it was squeaky clean - A special thanks to manager Theresa Vyvey who went out of her way to accommodate my guests.

• Stayed: November 2011, travelled as a couple
1  Thank pzwolfDrumheller
Management response:Responded 12 December 2011

Thank you for taking the time to write a review for the Ramada Inn in Drumheller. I appreciate your kind words, I was very happy to accomodate your guest . It is important to me as I am sure it is with you that all of the visitors that come to Drumheller have a wonderful time here and that their accommodations exceed their expectations. Again my thanks for you taking the time out of your busy schedule to write this review. It was indeed a pleasure meeting you and I look forward to future encounters.
Yours truly,

Reviewed 17 November 2011

Great care from staff when enduring food poisoning

• Stayed: November 2011
1  Thank KBallard2011
Management response:Responded 18 November 2011

Thank you for taking the time to write a review regarding your stay at the Drumheller Ramada. Your kind words and comments are very much appreciated and I am glad that you were satisfied with your experience at the hotel. My staff and I want all of our guests to feel welcome and appreciated as we know that you have choices and we are thankful that you chose to stay with us . I am sorry that your experience at one of the local restaurants was less than satisfactory. I do hope that we have the opportunity again to share our hospitality with you in the near future. Thank you.

Reviewed 5 November 2011

My wife, 2year old daughter and 4 month old son stayed her on Oct.31. It was pretty good, but small room for the price. The waterslide was great for my daughter, the Irish pub was good next door and the 10% off the bill is great because you are staying next door at the ramada. Overall, pretty good but nothing special. 1 of the best in Drumheller. Look around on expidia or hotwire.

• Stayed: October 2011, travelled with family
1  Thank worldparrot
Reviewed 4 November 2011

We arrived at the Ramada to start our anniversary weekend, the lady at the desk was so friendly. I had asked for wine glasses and extra towels and I was told no problem; a girl brought them right up to our room with us, asked if she could help us in any other way and was off. Our room was nice, but I was kind of expecting a little nicer for the money; I had been looking at the pictures on the website and they are a bit misleading. I saw the honeymoon suite and I couldn't justify the extra $80 for a one night stay, below that is another beautiful King suite that said Standard King room so I knew that was inaccurate and after a lot of contemplation I reserved a King suite with a fireplace. I was a bit disappointed at the look of the room, I was hoping for something different but it was a nice room still. We checked out the pool and water-slide immediately and it was great, we were hoping to check it out a couple times before we went home but our plans were ruined. We went to O'Shea's next door for supper and I ended up with food poisoning over a steak sandwich. I was up all night sick so I didn't sleep, but the bed is comfy, my husband had a great sleep and loved the bed. I had difficulties with the duvet cover, I seemed to be losing fluff on my side and in the state I was in I had little patience to sit and fix it so I was kind of chilly when I got to be in bed. In the morning my husband had wanted coffee and was going to make some but there were no filters in the room, disappointed and impatient with the whole ordeal he just went to Tim's for his coffee so we could check out early. We decided to go home and abandon any other plans we had for the day, I was still in a terrible state. We wish we could have stayed longer to enjoy our weekend.

• Stayed: October 2011, travelled as a couple
Management response:Responded 18 November 2011

Thank you for taking the time to write a review for the Drumheller Ramada Inn. I was distressed to hear that your weekend was cut short due to unforseen circumstances. If you would like to come again to Drumheller, please call me personally as I would love to take care of the arrangements for you and your husband. Again, my thanks for your review of the hotel and I do hope to be able to share our hospitality with you again . Yours Truly
403-823-2028

Reviewed 19 September 2011

We booked the Ramada for a weekend getaway with the kids. The check in was quick and easy and I notice there was fresh popcorn in the lobby. We mentioned to the hotel clerk that we were looking for some entertainment that evening and she offered us some complimentary tickets to the local junior hockey game! I do not care for hockey but we had a great time cheering on the Dragons!
Our room was a good size for the four of us and it did appear to be clean, although I found my allergies did kick up when was in the room. I will admit though that I loved the bed. I did sleep very well!
During our stay we also made use of the pool and waterslide, which was enjoyable after a day of sightseeing, and we really enjoyed the breakfast. I was pleasantly surprised to find a few hot items in addition to the standard cereals and toast!

• Stayed: September 2011, travelled with family
5  Thank mrsspexx
Management response:Responded 27 September 2011

Thank you for your kind comments regarding your stay at our Drumheller Ramada. It is always good to hear that our guests had a great stay and enjoyed themselves . I appreciate your comments regarding our breakfast as we try to anticipatie the needs of our guests and we realise what the cost of breakfast is for a travelling family so we have added some great hot items to our breakfast fare. Again my thanks for your review and I hope to have the opportunity to share our hospitality with you and your family again. Theresa Vyvey General Manager