“It's McDonalds alright”
Review of McDonald's

McDonald's
Ranked #25 of 46 Restaurants in Drumheller
Reviewed 16 March 2013

Usually fresh fries which is nice. It is a typical fast food McDonalds though. No Play Place for kids either. But the restaurant is clean.

Reviewed 29 October 2012

Stopped for a burger on my way through and it was the freshest cheeseburger i've had at a McDonalds. This while it was undergoing reservations.

Reviewed 4 July 2012

Nothing exciting about going to McDonalds. Kids still love it

Reviewed 4 November 2011

My husband and I stopped in for a quick meal, the place is so small and so full. We got our meal and sat down, the place soon filled up and i was touching elbows on both sides. My McChicken was flooded with sauce, I had asked for extra but that was way too much. We left due to the sheer amount of people, use the drive-through if you are coming here.