“Pretty good”

Ranked #9 of 43 Restaurants in Drumheller
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 6 July 2014

A Lot of the locals come here for their cheap booze and cheep food. Gone a few times with some friends, not a big deal. Wing nights are the night to go.

1  Thank MThomson902

Reviewed 3 July 2014

The food was sad sad sad. We went for breakfast while staying in Drumheller for the weekend. We walk in and the place is VERY clean. We order our food and our drinks. The coffee came, but the water never made it to the table.

The server brought out the food and it LOOKED very unappealing. Looks in this case are not deceptive. The 'hashbrowns' were cubed potatoes that were not cooked. By not cooked I mean I had crunchy half raw potatoes. I seldom season food in a restaurant unless it's just mandatory to do so. I actually had to salt and pepper my food four times. There was absolutely no flavor even though my item had onions AND peppers in it. I was seriously tempted after the first, second, and third bites to just leave. My husband's food was just as disgusting according to him.

We never did see our server after the food was brought out. We had to ask a random server for a refill on our coffee. I don't know if the cook was having a bad day, but based upon the service and the horrible flavorless food, we will never return there.

Reviewed 24 June 2014

WONDERFUL VALUE! Was told about Yavis by the owner of the Cactus Coulee Fun Park. Went for supper and drinks. Supper (2 meals), a starter, a Caesar, a beer, and 2 huge pitchers of beer for under $50! Awesome! Relaxed vibe, very chill, great place if you're looking to kick back and enjoy some conversation. Karaoke on Saturday night also!

Reviewed 8 June 2014 via mobile

The food is okay but the rude attitude of our server and a long wait to get our food was a big negative, especially with small kids. Server only smiled when we paid the bill. Don't go if you have small kids.

Reviewed 8 May 2014

A little off the beaten path, but good food selection. They even serve breakfast all day, so that was great for the kids.