“Yavis Family Dining”

Dining options: Reservations
Saskatoon
“Yavis Family Dining”
Reviewed 24 August 2014

The food was plentiful and fine, but was what I call 'cafeteria' style (ie. packaged dressings vs. home made, etc.). Service was wonderful. I am not a fussy diner and I am not a foodie...but I still expect a bit more when dining in a restaurant than what I can easily prepare for myself while at home.

• Visited August 2014

Drumheller, Canada
“Just your average resturant”
Reviewed 21 August 2014

+Price and value is good if you get the special.
+It is a nice interior, great place to go sit down with family or have coffee.
-It usually isn't my first preference, not particularly great at anything in particular, but is a well rounded restaurant.

Visited August 2014
Burnaby, Canada
“Horrible..”
Reviewed 20 August 2014

Was hoping to find a little gem, was so wrong. Had a waitress swearing in the back of the restaurant, pressed chicken mixture for their strips. Salad so bad I had to return it (I never do!!) there was so much wrong about the whole experience I can't even remember it all. Could have been a really bad day, but I would never go again.

Visited September 2013
Calgary, Canada
“Mediocre”
Reviewed 17 August 2014 via mobile

Service was excellent, but the food was disappointing. The side salad was little more than a plate of iceberg lettuce. Trout was greasy, although the new potatoes were tasty. Frozen peas as the vegetable, in August? There are fresh veggies being harvested all over this province right now... Kids meals satisfied the kids, for what it's worth. If you're looking for standard small town family restaurant food, that's what you get here.

Calgary
“Good Food Good Price Good Service”
Reviewed 17 August 2014

After a picky friend from Calgary recommended tis spot for turkey I decided to give it a try and I am happy I did. On the board was a Hot Turkey Sandwich special that I ordered right away. It came with new potatoes and veggies and it was quite tasty. I'm not sure what happened to the other reviewers but the food was good, the restaurant and restrooms were clean and the service was great. No complaints from us and we would go back.

• Visited August 2014