“WOW - PERFECTION!”

Comfort Inn & Suites Airdrie
Ranked #4 of 9 Hotels in Airdrie
Reviewed 15 November 2013

If you need a hotel in Airdrie or near Calgary airport this is the hotel for you. The staff is SO helpful and friendly, the rooms are clean and the location is perfect. This hotel shows a real pride in ownership.

I would recommend the King suites as they have a frig and nice living area. I was in town on business and really liked the extra space the room provided.

The transportation to the airport was really easy to use and for those going to the nearby outlet mall, it's my understanding the hotel will take you there as well!

The hotel is basically within walking distance to several restaurants, a grocery store, a Wal-Mart and a gas station.

Really great value for the money.

Room Tip: The king suites with the living area are worth the extra few dollars.
  • Stayed: November 2013, travelled on business
Kayla_MAirdrie, General Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites Airdrie, responded to this reviewResponded 18 November 2013

Thank you for your fabulous comments! Our team takes pride in our hotel - so thrilled our attention to detail was apparent to you. I will pass on your positive review to my team. We have many guests enjoying the convenience of our airport shuttle. Thanks again for your great feedback. We look forward to hosting you in the near future.
All the best,

Reviewed 29 October 2013

We needed a hotel near Calgary airport and Fraserway RV's and this is perfectly located. Everything was clean, comfortable and spacious and the staff all friendly and helpful. Not much character, which could be said about Airdrie as a place but a good start to a holiday in Canada.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled with family
Kayla_MAirdrie, General Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites Airdrie, responded to this reviewResponded 31 October 2013

Hello,

Thank you for mentioning our convenient location. It's really great that we have so much around our hotel that offers a wide variety of fast food, restaurants, and grocery stores. I will share your comments about the cleanliness with my room attendants and supervisors. We hope you are enjoying the duration of your holiday in Canada! Hope to see you back soon!

Warmest Regards,

Reviewed 27 October 2013

I've been staying at this hotel on a regular basis for over two years, and as far as "basic" hotels go, this one is the best I've experienced. The staff is always gracious and welcoming (thanks Alex and Sheryl). Rooms are clean and front desk always does their best to accommodate "special needs". Beds are great, and you now have a choice of pillows (soft or firm). I always feel very welcome here, and would recommend it to anyone.

Room Tip: If you are driving a big rig (e.g. trailer), you may find non-commercial parking an issue as sometim...
  • Stayed: October 2013, travelled solo

Hello,

Thank you for the wonderful review, we are thrilled to hear you enjoyed your stay with us! I will be sure to share your comments with all of my staff at the hotel. We look forward to accommodating you again soon.

Reviewed 22 October 2013

We had a very good experience at this property. We were on our way to a Saturday meeting in Okotoks and wanted to stay just outside Calgary. The location is great...just off Hwy 2 and very close to the mall. We had a king suite with a living area separate from the bedroom. The bed was super comfortable. The breakfast was good featuring eggs and sausage patties (which I enjoyed because you don't often find them) and bacon. The staff was friendly and helpful.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled on business
Kayla_MAirdrie, General Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites Airdrie, responded to this reviewResponded 24 October 2013

Hello,

Thank you for taking time out of your day to review our hotel. We appreciated your comments and are thrilled to hear you enjoyed your stay with us. Our complimentary hot breakfast offers a wide variety of food, thank you for mentioning the hot items. We hope on your next travels through the area we will be able to accommodate you again.

Reviewed 13 October 2013

Our stay was only one night and our needs were basic: Clean hotel/ good rate/complimentary breakfast. Plus arriving late that night it was great that we we didn't have to negotiate Calgary traffic but simply slide into this lovely hotel with ease. Check-in was smooth, our room was super clean and the beds were surprisingly comfortable (and this is comparing to the beds at both the Hampton Inn and Four Points Sheraton where I have stayed in the past two years). The only negative was that the pillows seemed on the small (dare I say "cheap") side and the closet space barely large enough for two people even though the room slept four.
One thing to note was the thermostat was one of the easiest to manipulate to get the room feeling just right. It really doesn't matter how comfortable the beds are if your sleep is disrupted because you are forced to get up to re-adjust the thermostat. Our room came with both microwave and bar fridge which is always a welcome sight.
We enjoyed the breakfast next morning and found the food refreshed regularly so it was hot and in abundance: Fluffy scrambled eggs, bacon, waffle-station etc. The attendant was very friendly and attentive so that if you paused for more than a few seconds she was immediately asking "What do you need?" and then pointing us in the right direction.
We didn't use the pool or sauna so we are unable to comment on that but our stay was so enjoyable that I am certain we will be back for our next visit to the Calgary area. It's very close and easy to get to Cross Iron Mills mall as well as numerous gas stations and restaurants nearby. I can't imagine why you would drive farther and/or pay more when you could stay at the Comfort Inn and enjoy a most comfortable stay.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled as a couple

Hello,

Thank you very much for the detailed review, our staff really appreciate your time. I will pass on your comments to all my housekeeping, breakfast bar staff, and front desk team. They will be so happy to know you were very pleased with your overall stay. We hope you will consider us again in the near future.

Reviewed 12 October 2013

This hotel was my home for three weeks while i was training. The staff was amazingly friendly and i look forward to when i can come back here. This felt like home away from home! Best of luck to the hotel and staff i will see you again sometime!

Room Tip: I would try to take a room that is not located directly above the pool. the air seems to be dry ther...
  • Stayed: October 2013, travelled on business
Kayla_MAirdrie, General Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites Airdrie, responded to this reviewResponded 16 October 2013

Hello,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review on our property. I will be sure to share your kind words with all of my staff. Ensuring our guests have a memorable stay is one of our top priorities. It's great to hear you enjoyed our hotel for the duration of your three week stay, we hope your training went well and hope to see you back soon!

Best Regards,

Reviewed 2 October 2013

I arrived here late at night and the shuttle driver stayed at the airport late and waited for me as my flight was late.Upon arriving I was very tired and was welcomed by very kind staff and a extremely comfortable room.I've stayed at many hotels and inns throughout my life but find this to be one of the best.The staff are very friendly it has a great sauna,pool,gym,excellent breakfast with everything one could ask for and basically just a very friendly experience and of coarse I will be returning.

Room Tip: Every room is excellent as I have many of my associates staying here as well and each of them has ra...
  • Stayed: October 2013, travelled on business
Kayla_MAirdrie, General Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites Airdrie, responded to this reviewResponded 3 October 2013

Hello,

Thank you for commenting about your recent stay with us, we really appreciate the feedback. I will be sharing your comments about the shuttle and service with my team. It's great to know you have heard other great reviews about our hotel. We look forward to accommodating you on your next trip to Airdrie!