“What a fabulous stop for weary travellers. ”

Ranked #4 of 9 Hotels in Airdrie
Reviewed 9 July 2014 via mobile

Recently stayed here and LOVED it. We were a group of 8 (including a 6 year old and a 6 month old). All of us found the Inn very clean. Staff were pleasant, helpful and all happy. Everyone greeted us with a smile and hello whether in the hallway, at the front desk or in the laundry where one nice woman showed me the coin-operated machines. We enjoyed the pool and sauna. Great location for pedestrian needs and even more convenient for access to Calgary or the mountains. The hotel offers an Airport Shuttle Service which makes this an ideal option for those flying out of Calgary. Beds were great, breakfast fresh and hot. Will DEFINITELY be staying here again.

Stayed: July 2014, travelled with friends
Kayla_MAirdrie, General Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites Airdrie, responded to this reviewResponded 10 July 2014

Hello,

Thank you for taking time out of your day to share your comments. This review will serve as encouragement to our future guests who are looking at staying in the Airdrie area. Our housekeeping team is simply amazing, words can't describe how great they are at what they do. We have recently won a housekeeping award for 2014. It's great to see that all of my staff welcomed you at all areas of the property, I will be sure to let them know this small detail did not go unnoticed. Our Airport Shuttle runs 24/7, its an additional fee of $21 round trip - very competitive pricing instead of taking a taxi which is about $35 one way. Thank you again, and we can't wait to accommodate you and your family again soon!

Take care,

403-948-3411
kayla@comfortinnairdrie.com

There are newer reviews for Comfort Inn & Suites Airdrie

Reviewed 9 July 2014

My Company Schlumberger booked hotel for me.As a world leader in oil and gas industry, one thing i know about them that they choose the best.for my comfort stay they choose Comfort Inn & Suites Airdrie.What a great hotel.The staff were cheerful and helpful.

I knew this hotel included breakfast but I wasn’t expecting a nice dining room with a smiling lady and a menu with hot items and many choices…and all for FREE.

The customer service from front desk we received during our stay was outstanding at every level.Stayed for 5 nights and absolutely enjoyed it.

Thanksyou guys...great job

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled on business

Good Day!

Thank you for posting this amazing review in regards to your recent stay at the Airdrie Comfort Inn. This review is going to help our future guests who are sourcing out a place to stay. Positive guest feedback goes a long way especially when it is online feedback. Thank you so much, I hope you enjoyed your training in Airdrie and hope to see you back soon whether it be for work or a vacation.

All the best to you,

Comfort Inn Airdrie
403-948-3411
kayla@comfortinnairdrie.com

Reviewed 26 May 2014

I can't say enough great things about the servIce, comfort, cleanliness, and deliciousness of the breakfast at the Comfort Inn and Suites Airdrie! The experience was terrific and I will be returning for more each time I'm in the area... It's worth it!

• Stayed: May 2014
Kayla_MAirdrie, General Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites Airdrie, responded to this reviewResponded 28 May 2014

Good Day!

Thank you for taking the time to share your positive feedback! I have shared your comments with my staff, and they join me in thanking you for your kind words. We take pride in our hotel and the services we provide and we are so glad you enjoyed your stay.

We are looking forward to providing you the same pleasant accommodations and service the next time you are in the Airdrie area. All the best to you!

Kind Regards,

Reviewed 22 May 2014

Stayed at the Comfort Inn in Airdie. The room was nice, clean and quiet which was a welcome change from the previous hotel we had just come from.

We opted for the King room with the jacuzzi tub. The bed was so comfortable. Nice breakfast in the morning. All the staff were very friendly. The hotel is very close to several restaurants which is nice. Would definately recommend

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Vacationtime2014
Kayla_MAirdrie, General Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites Airdrie, responded to this reviewResponded 26 May 2014

Good Day,

Thank you for sharing your wonderful comments in regards to your stay at Comfort Inn Airdrie! We greatly appreciate your time and really hope you will consider us again on your next travels through the Airdrie area. All the best to you, take care.

Warmest Regards,

Reviewed 2 May 2014

Stayed two nights - service at the desk was exceptionally friendly and helpful, breakfasts included great variety, room was clean and spacious. The pool was quiet and not crowded, close proximity to a variety of restaurants, and easy access to the highway. Overall, this hotel was good value for money spent.

• Stayed: April 2014
Kayla_MAirdrie, General Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites Airdrie, responded to this reviewResponded 6 May 2014

Hello,

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback in regards to your recent stay with us. I will be passing this along to my team at the hotel. I will make sure they are aware of how happy you were with the breakfast, cleanliness and helpful service. Future guests who are apart of the Trip Advisor family take time to source out positive reviews for hotels they are looking to stay at. Thank you for adding to our strong reputation as a hotel, we are customer service oriented and really enjoy receiving guest reviews.

We look forward to accommodating you in the near future.

All the best, take care!

Reviewed 20 April 2014 via mobile

Last year when I stayed here, I had no complaints at all except that the parking lot is rather small for large vehicles.
This afternoon when I checked in, I test drove through the parking lot to see how difficult it would be to maneuver. Piece of cake.
Tonight, after pulling through the canopy, I noticed a pickup truck parked in what I errantly thought was a lane way.
Hmmm, it's going to be hard to get turned around in there now.
I went inside and told VON and the girl working that I wasn't sure if I could clear their canopy because of one pickup truck.
The girl very rudely said: "next time don't pull in there." I told her that I thought that was a rude thing to say to me and she argued with me saying: "well, it's big."
VON very graciously offered to help me by directing me so that I didn't hit anything.
Kudos to Von and sour grapes to the girl working with him on the evening of April 19, who didn't even have a name badge on.
This is a fine hotel with beautiful rooms and great beds; just watch out for the wicked witch of the "air".

• Stayed: April 2014
Kayla_MAirdrie, General Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites Airdrie, responded to this reviewResponded 23 April 2014

Good Day,

Thank you for taking the time to share your comments regarding your recent stay at Comfort Inn & Suites.

Allow me to apologize on behalf of our hotel for failing to meet your expectations regarding the situation that happened when trying to park your large vehicle. I have shared your feedback with my staff to ensure we handle these types of situations differently in the future.

Again, thank you for your time and valuable feedback. We sincerely appreciate it and hope you will give us another chance to provide you with superior service and accommodations on your next visit to Airdrie.

Warmest Regards,

Reviewed 16 March 2014 via mobile

Stayed from March 9-16 very nice hotel Very Clean and Staff were all super friendly nice pool and gym.

Nice complimentary breakfast with a variety of Eggs Bacon Sausage Breads and bagels yogurts and such.

Would recommend !

• Stayed: March 2014
Kayla_MAirdrie, General Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites Airdrie, responded to this reviewResponded 17 March 2014

Hi there,

I will be sure to pass your review onto my staff at the property. Its great to see you were at the hotel for an extended period of time! Thank you for commenting on the staff and cleanliness, our team works very hard to achieve positive results in customer service and cleaning. Our complimentary hot breakfast buffet offers a wide variety of foods to select from - truly a great value for guests who are staying for more than a couple of nights. Thank you for the recommendation, we look forward to accommodating you again soon!

Kind Regards,