“Sebastian is awesome and all the staff if very helpful and...”

Ramada Airdrie Hotel and Suites
Ranked #8 of 9 Hotels in Airdrie

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (11)
Airdrie
Reviewed 25 March 2014

I stay in hotels about 30-40 nights a year and this was a really pleasant experience. Very clean and friendly staff. The only thing that could have made it better was availability of room service. Highly recommend it.

• Stayed March 2014, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Ramada

Crystal1116, General Manager at Ramada Airdrie Hotel and Suites, responded to this review, 26 March 2014
Wow thank you so much for the amazing review we are so glad that you enjoyed your stay with us and we look forward to having you stay with us again soon.
Saskatoon, Saskatchewan
Reviewed 25 March 2014

I requested my confirmation letter by email twice and did not receive it. Also did not get my receipt when I checked out. The window was open, I had kids running and jumping above me all day and night, loud music Sunday morning waking me coming from either the rooms or the meeting room under me. An outlet was not working in my room and I did not notice till later. Staff were friendly and helpful.

• Stayed March 2014, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Ramada

On behalf of the Ramada Airdrie I would like to thank you for your feedback we are currently looking into the issues at hand we hope to see you on your next visit to Airdrie.
Travellers also viewed these Airdrie hotels
Holiday Inn Express Suites Airdrie
Wingate by Wyndham Airdrie
Hampton Inn & Suites Airdrie
Comfort Inn & Suites Airdrie
Best Western Airdrie
Best Western Airdrie
#6 of 9 in Airdrie
Days Inn & Suites - Airdrie

Been to Ramada Airdrie Hotel and Suites? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Ramada Airdrie Hotel and Suites

Property: Ramada Airdrie Hotel and Suites
Address: 191 East Lake Cres NE | East Side Hwy 2 in Airdrie, Airdrie, Alberta T4A 2H7, Canada
Region: Canada > Alberta > Airdrie
Ranked #8 of 9 Hotels in Airdrie
Price Range (Based on Average Rates): £
Hotel Class:2.5 star — Ramada Airdrie Hotel and Suites 2.5*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Odigeo, Hotels.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Ramada Airdrie Hotel and Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Ramada Inn And Suites - Airdrie