All reviewssmitty's restauranta great staykids loved the pooltim hortonsclean roomsparking lotbusiness trippopcornlobbycanaltacalgarydiscountcotstampede
Reviewed 7 October 2017

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Ramada
AirdrieRamada, Guest Service Supervisor at Ramada by Wyndham Airdrie Hotel and Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 7 November 2017

Reviewed 3 October 2017 via mobile

We had a wonderful stay at the Airdrie Ramada. Kids played in the pool and water slide for hours. Very clean facilities and the staff were extremely friendly. Would highly recommend to any friends staying in the area.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
AirdrieRamada, Guest Service Supervisor at Ramada by Wyndham Airdrie Hotel and Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 5 October 2017

We are very delighted to know that our staff and service exceeded your expectations. Thank you very much Brayden M. It will be our pleasure to have you, your family and friends to stay with us on your next journey to Airdrie.

Reviewed 2 October 2017

My co-worker and I stayed in the Ramada Inn in Airdrie. Excellent service at the front desk when we checked in and also when we checked out.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Ramada
AirdrieRamada, Guest Service Supervisor at Ramada by Wyndham Airdrie Hotel and Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 3 October 2017

Thank you Wayne C for your kind comments. We will let Riza and Pete that you were pleased with their services and how much of an impact they made on your experience. We are always pleased to be your second home when you are at the area.

Reviewed 28 September 2017

The hotel itself is very average - which is not a bad thing as you can't expect a stay at the Wynn for $100/nt. The real value of this hotel comes from its service. I was staying on business and had seminars throughout the afternoon and evening. Late checkout goes until 1pm before a charge, but I needed a room until 7:30pm or else I had to find a way to spend 4 hours in the afternoon (which could have been done, but would have been much less comfortable and enjoyable). Shelley went way beyond my expectations and arranged for my room to be un-bookable for the evening so that I could relax and enjoy my time in the comfort of my room.
That is the kind of thing that will stick with me. The number of towels available or something petty like that pales in comparison to customer service that really matters.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business

We are very delighted to know that you were satisfied and we exceeded your expectations about our hotel. Thank you doughboy_online for choosing to stay with us and we appreciate your great comments. We are looking forward to have you stay with us on your next travel to Airdrie.

Reviewed 26 September 2017

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Ramada
AirdrieRamada, Guest Service Supervisor at Ramada by Wyndham Airdrie Hotel and Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 28 September 2017