We spent two nights in this lovely little hotel. The pool looked amazing but unfortunately the weather was not warm enough for us to make use of it. The location is ideal - nicely secluded and quiet but close to Les Baux, Fontveille and Maussane les Alpilles.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- In the heart of an olive grove and at the foot of the steep rocky hills of les Baux de Provence, le Mas de l'Oulivie is a charming hotel with Provencal style inside and outside. The landscape swimming pool with rocks springs out the landscape like an oasis. Privileged atmosphere for Provence lovers and restaurant opened for lunch only. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Odigeo, Agoda, Hotels.com, Hotel.de, HRS and Ebookers so you can book your Mas de l'Oulivie reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mas De l`Oulivie Hotel Les Baux De Provence
- Mas De L'Oulivie Provence-Alpes-Cote D'Azur/Les Baux De Provence, France