Indeed, what's not to like? Location? A few minutes from Les Beaux, easy drives to Aix, Arles, Gordes, Roussillon. The staff, polite, enthusiastic, helpful. Our 235€ room was quite pleasant, nice bathroom, but our friend's 340€ (room #11) was special, complete with a huge canopied bed and a bathroom that would comfort an Oligarch. Breakfast not included, but worth the extra expense. Large, secure parking. Nice pool, a bonus. First time in Provence or returning, a wonderful option.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- In the heart of an olive grove and at the foot of the steep rocky hills of les Baux de Provence, le Mas de l'Oulivie is a charming hotel with Provencal style inside and outside. The landscape swimming pool with rocks springs out the landscape like an oasis. Privileged atmosphere for Provence lovers and restaurant opened for lunch only. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Odigeo, Evoline ltd and Agoda so you can book your Mas de l'Oulivie reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mas De l`Oulivie Hotel Les Baux De Provence
- Mas De L'Oulivie Provence-Alpes-Cote D'Azur/Les Baux De Provence, France