It is the Easter long weekend here in South Africa and we decided to have a quiet one at the Palazzo hotel. From the moment we arrived, we were made to feel special. All the workers, from security guards, cleaners, waiters to managers seem happy about working here and making sure that our needs as guests are catered for. They greet us with a smile whenever we meet them, they offer to help and they do it so well that we do not feel crowded at all. Even the woman who handles in-room dining orders seems very happy about what she is doing. When I call her to organise someone to come and clear the table, the first question she asks is, "Did you enjoy the meal mam?" Yes, right here in Jozi, South Africa! #Mzantsi4Sure
The room is big enough, nicely decorated and has both shower and bath. There is free wifi, which is wonderful!
Even when the hotel seems busy especially during breakfast, the waiters go all out to serve you. Yes, they serve an exceptional buffet breakfast (yes with a smile) - the bread and scones are so soft and fresh it is as if they baked them just now and just for you! We check out tomorrow early morning to go straight to work and so I just called to check if they can organise a packed breakfast for us and they said with pleasure. They even asked me what we would like to have in it. The Palazzo hotel, offers all the luxury and tranquility you need for a relaxing weekend and it is conveniently located. If you want to spoil a loved one without breaking the bank then bring them here You will never regret.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Recreating the look and feel of old-style Mediterranean glamour, without compromising on modern luxury, the Palazzo hotel is a treat for all of the senses. The 246 beautifully-appointed rooms include Standard, Deluxe, Executive and Superior Rooms as well as King Suites, a lavish, opulent Penthouse and bespoke Presidential Suite. Every room is equipped with all of those small touches that add to your comfort - direct-dial phones, tea and coffee stations, mini bars, 24-room service, free WiFi and electronic safes to list but a few. Highlights to add to your stay include the Mangwanani Spa Boutique, a fully-equipped fitness centre, business centre, Montecasino Entertainment Complex, delicious Mediterranean dining at Medeo Restaurant, relaxing cocktails at Cafe Rialto, conference rooms and many more. Outdoors, a large swimming pool invites you to dip into its cool waters to escape the heat of a long day, while the poolside area beckons hours of relaxation as you let your mind finally unwind from the daily pressures of life. This is the start of your experience at the Palazzo in Montecasino... Book now to discover what else lies ahead. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Traveltool, S.L.U., Superbreak UK and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Palazzo Montecasino reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Palazzo Montecasino Hotel Fourways
- Palazzo Montecasino Johannesburg
- Palazzo Montecasino Hotel Johannesburg
- Montecasino Hotel