Me and hubby stayed over on a "date night" and to see a show. The package included dinner at the Araya Rest which is the hotel's restaurant and the food was very good (portions huge so be warned - we had a light lunch and we could not finish) . The rooms are small yes, but they are tastefully decorated, clean and comfy so it suited us perfectly! The breakfast the next morning was a good selection and adequate. The GM greeted us on the way out and he is super friendly and it really added a special personal touch to our stay. I would not hesitate to rebook or recommend this hotel to anybody.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Fourways, north of Johannesburg and only 20 minutes from Sandton, is home to the famous Montecasino Entertainment Complex offering a variety of entertainment options including theatres, movies, shopping, restaurants, ten-pin bowling and a world class casino. Integral to this entertainment mecca is the contemporary SunSquare hotel. Each of the 179 rooms sports a funky design and all the modern conveniences that today’s travellers could possibly need. An Italian-style piazza and restaurant adds that extra something special to the hotel which is the only place to stay for those wanting to be at the centre of all the action. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your SunSquare Montecasino reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sunsquare Montecasino Hotel Fourways
- Sunsquare Montecasino Johannesburg
- Sunsquare Montecasino Hotel Johannesburg