The waves lapping almost at your door, the quietness (no blaring radios allowed) are paradise for your stressed life. food is bland, maid service is so so, needs some touch up paint and power washing.... Would I go back YES YES YES....
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Picture yourself in an unspoiled beach, the tropical breeze caressing you as you bask in the sun, enjoying a nap in a hammock strung across palm trees or just beachcombing under a starry sky. Located in a pristine corner of Puerto Rico’s southeast coast, the Caribe Playa Beach Resort nestles in a secluded cove where the mountain rain forest slopes down to touch a crescent shaped beach of a spectacular Caribbean Sea view. It’s the only hotel in the area with all rooms right in front of the beach. All guestrooms have a great close-up view of the sea. They have A/C, cable TV, refrigerator, private bathroom, are fully sheeted, spacious and have a dining/seating area. Some have a small kitchen sink and cabinets since there are BBQs in front of each building for your use. First and second floors have a patio or balcony respectively. Wi-Fi is available in various areas. The beach is just steps away. So close, that you’ll sleep to the soothing sound of the waves. Guests can swim, snorkel, surf, or fish at the Caribe Playa’s beach, weather depending. Or, they can simply relax in one of the beach's many lounge chairs or hammocks in between many palm trees. There is an outdoor adult and kiddies pool right next to the sea with a breathtaking view. There are more than 20 gardens with beautiful flowers and lush, tropical plants. Therapeutic massage is available by appointment. A rest and relax, family and romantic ambiance with personal service. All at a great value. Our Seaview Terrace Restaurant offers stunning views of the Caribbean Sea and serves varied breakfast, lunch and dinner selections plus local delicacies. Tropical beverages and light snacks are also offered during the day. The Caribe Playa Beach Resort is 90 minutes from the San Juan, Luis Munoz Marin International Airport. Downtown Patillas is just over 10 minutes away. Many use us as base for exploring the south and east of the island, Vieques and Culebra, or for scheduling fishing trips. Many of our guests turn into friends to be welcomed year after year. Come and stay in your personal tropical paradise. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, HostelWorld, TripOnline SA and getaroom.com so you can book your Caribe Playa Beach Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Caribe Playa Beach Hotel Patillas
- Hotel Caribe Playa Beach
- Caribe Playa Beach Hotel Puerto Rico/Patillas, Caribbean