We met Ela and Sebastian (owners of the chalet) at a business event in Cluj and we tasted some of their home made sweets. They invited us to spend some days at their chalet and we thought it may be a good idea to stop there for a night in our way back home. The location is decorated with taste, nothing fancy but simple and nice. The food was great and the hosts warm and friendly. The only disadvantage is that you don’t want to leave the place…We left as we had to, but we are going to come back, to spend at least one week, to feel again the surrounding peace and silence and to eat the "placinta moteasca", the owners' specialty.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Cabana Motilor is dedicated to those who love nature, simple things and the Romanian village... Tasty food, infinite silence and breathtaking views. We'll welcome you with delicious food, 7 double rooms (each with bathroom), a spacious living room, meeting hall, welcoming restaurant, terrace with a view right from the fairytales, parking and a huge backyard to lounge or play. We are at the gate of Apuseni National Park with tourist routes to historic areas, lakes and caves, museum-like villages or twisting mountain paths. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com so you can book your Cabana Motilor reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cabana Motilor Hotel Marisel
- Cabana Motilor Romania/Marisel