We've stayed for 5 nights at Cabana Motilor at the beginning of October this year. It's been one of the most relaxing vacations, in a place on top of the world :). Accomodation is great, rooms are very cosy and clean (excellent bathrooms); no TV in the rooms, so it's the perfect getaway :). In the living room downstairs there is a home cinema system, with a wide range of movies to choose from, satelite TV, books & family games.
The food was plenty, home-made, and they have some very delicious jams & natural syrups (especially the pine seed syrup).
There are many places to visit around, in Cluj county, a car is needed in order to cover the most. Nevertheless, plenty of beautiful sights are available by foot, around the cabin area (boots needed :-)).
The hosts are warm and welcoming, thank you Ela & Sebastian!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Cabana Motilor is dedicated to those who love nature, simple things and the Romanian village... Tasty food, infinite silence and breathtaking views. We'll welcome you with delicious food, 7 double rooms (each with bathroom), a spacious living room, meeting hall, welcoming restaurant, terrace with a view right from the fairytales, parking and a huge backyard to lounge or play. We are at the gate of Apuseni National Park with tourist routes to historic areas, lakes and caves, museum-like villages or twisting mountain paths. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Cabana Motilor reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cabana Motilor Hotel Marisel
- Cabana Motilor Romania/Marisel