Very nice place. Welcoming, comfortable, relaxing, lazy.... everything you would want in a spa. It is not all modern looking but more natural and woodsy. Massage was great. Beds very comfortable. Jacuzzi was nice to have in the room. 3 hottubs outside were never all being used at the same time. Walks and small towns close by if looking for something to do. Recommend staying more than 1 night to get fully relaxed :)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Auberge Spa Beaux Reves near Sainte-Adele, Quebec, a spa in the Laurentians between Montreal and Mont-Tremblant. If you are looking for a cozy Quebec country inn, relaxing Laurentian spa and resort with getaway packages then you've found the natural choice. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia and Hotels.com so you can book your Auberge & Spa Beaux Reves reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Auberge Beaux Reves Et Spa (Sweet Dreams Inn) Hotel Sainte-Adele
- Auberge & Spa Beaux Reves Sainte-Adele, Canada - Quebec