“Good experience I would recommend this place !!!!”

We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Sainte-Adele
Auberge & Spa Beaux Reves
Ranked #1 of 11 Hotels in Sainte-Adele
Montreal, Canada
“Good experience I would recommend this place !!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 May 2014

This is my second visit . First time we came with my husband and had a night stay. We booked the spa online and package came with breakfast. The room was big and clean. I have to mention that Spa area is very clean, everybody respect your privacy and i enjoyed every moment of it. The second time i came with my girlfriend for a day stay. I must say that everyone can find their favorite activities in that spa. You can enjoy the river, warm up in dry sauna, sleep in hammock or sit in warm pool. The facilities are open till 21 o'clock. You can bring your food or buy one in their restaurant. The staff is very polite and attentive.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled with friends

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (44)
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 May 2014

I spent a few days here, spending my time between skiing the local hills and chilling out at the spa.
Spa - great location, ambiance and scenery. Clean facilities. All services operational even during the winter. The perfect compliment to skiing. No worries, except " Can I make it between the sauna and jacuzzi, wearing only a bathing suit, before I turn into a block of ice!?"

Promos - Paid for a ski/spa/suite/local dining package. Very affordable. Good way to engage yourself in the local happenings.

Room - Fireplace, no TV, hot-tub. Wifi. Great place to relax, like a mini-spa in the room itself.

Staff - Very friendly, bilingual. Clean.

This place feels like a best kept secret.

• Stayed January 2014, travelled as a couple
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 May 2014

Very Good Experience
My husband and I bought a package deal that included a one night’s stay in the King room, breakfast (continental), a five course dinner at a St. Adele restaurant, and a massage (for each of us) in our room. The staff was friendly, helpful and efficient. The room was large and lovely with a Jacuzzi, gas-burning fireplace and a small balcony overlooking the river. The only small negative comment we had about the room is that the sofa/loveseat was uncomfortable/ worn. Just needs replacement. The spa facilities are excellent with a lovely hot pool, saunas, water fall, steam room. The best feature of the facility is the spectacular river, which runs behind it – fast-flowing water running over small islands of large rock formations. The noise created by the rapids allows you to forget that you are quite close to the road. We felt like we could have been in some remote northern wilderness area. There are chairs and hammocks placed along the river affording lots of privacy. The Restaurant we chose of the three choices given was Les Garcons, which served a delicious French five-course meal.
Our massages were fine. Breakfast was served in a colorful bright dining area and was adequate. All in all this was a lovely one-night getaway in a small, cozy Spa/Inn at an affordable price - which we would definitely recommend.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled as a couple
Montréal, Québec
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 April 2014

Last minute decision to get away for a couple of days so I decided to book a spa retreat. Nico was great in helping me book the perfect outing with the treatments that I was looking for. The only room left was a King so he upgraded me to this room for free. (extra 20$ free) The room is really nice, wood floors, great eating area, private balcony with table and chairs, propane fireplace and spa in the room and it was really nice and clean. Absolutely spotless. Check in was a breeze, room wasn't ready but I was expecting that since I arrived around 11 to get my first massage.
I chose the all included package - "Reves" (dreams) 4 services of 60 minutes each, supper and breakfast and one night stay.
I was expecting to relax a bit more than I did. The women who gave me my massages were semi-pros. And the woman who did my facial was good. 2 out of three tried to sell stuff to me. Not cool. One in particular even tried selling me her time share condo in Florida since she wasn't going to use it. Also left me her personal coordinates if ever I want to contact her for it.
That's a big no-no in my book.

The hot bath, outside, was really pleasant. The only thing I should say about it is there should be a "please be a quiet as possible" sign. I went there to relax, not to hear the other guests chatting up their day..... Other spas require almost absolute silence.

The only big down side that I found is the fact that the hotel is located literally on the 117, which means that there are many vehicles that pass by. I needed a complete get away with 0 noise. Didn't get that.

Won't go back.

Room Tip: The king suite, room 12, is "sweet" :)
  • Stayed April 2014, travelled solo
1 Thank elianecl
beauxreves, Owner at Auberge & Spa Beaux Reves, responded to this review, 8 May 2014
HI there, thank you for taking the time to post your review. We appreciate your comments and as well as the photos you posted.

Our concept at Auberge and Nordic Spa Beaux Reves is all about the river and the personal approach. ALL our staff are very people friendly and take great pleasure in seeing guests enjoy our premises. There is something for everyone… We also have an approach where we feel the “total Zen” silence thing is slightly on the unrealistic side (even artificial), and can be disappointing for someone who is trying to be in their own bubble and share their space…

However our grounds are ideal for someone who would like to take stroll down to the river and find a little corner with a hammock or chair and be totally surrounded by nature’s elements.
Spas (saunas) in Finland, Estonia and many other European places are a cultural - social event, where families friends and business meetings even take place, all this in a quiet (not silence) atmosphere where chatting is permitted.

I am not sure as to what the term semi-pros means, however I can assure you that all our therapists are licenced, registered and can give receipts for insurance purposes. In regards to a certain therapist that was trying to sell you her condo, we have looked into the issue and have taken appropriate action. We agree that this should not happen and unfortunately sometimes always in our control. We do also offer some spa products for sale, as in most spas, especially for the facials as the product we us Thalgo is very well liked and guests are glad to have the recommendations from the estheticians. We are sorry if you felt this was a “no - no“.

As most of pour rooms are facing the river and have private balconies the fact that we are close to the road is drowned out by the sound of the river. Most guests acknowledge this and comment when they were leaving that they did not even notice.

We thank you for you sincere review and your personal feelings on our place. We appreciate the mention of cleanliness, as we really do our best to keep up the highest standards.

Cheers to all our readers
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 March 2014

I stayed L'Auberge Beaux Reves in Febuary and had a very nice time. The only problem I had was with the reservation, at the beginning of January I called to make a reservation and they kept telling me they would call me back to confirm it happened 5 times because they were not calling me back. Finally I got my reservation confirmed and booked massages, hoping everything was fine. I called the week before the confirm my reservation and was told yes everything was fine and that I was coming on Sunday afternoon. On the Saturday the day before I was going to go I received a call from them asking if I was still going on Sunday, because they have screwed up the reservation. I said I was going and I mentioned that I keep having problems with my reservation. With that mistake my room got upgraded to a queen suite for free.

Other than the reservation problems I had, L'Auberge Beaux Reves is a very nice place to stay. When we arrived at 12pm on the Sunday, are room was ready, it was a very nice room we had a fire place, Jacuzzi, the room was very clean. The good thing was that someone there walked around with us and showed up the whole place, and how things work, and brought us to our room. We were not in the main building, we were in the other building and it was quiet and clean. Also I had booked a massage for myself and it was great, and so relaxed in the nice room looking over the river.

• Stayed February 2014, travelled as a couple
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 March 2014

About service. When we arrived, we were notified that the room we reserved is not available, so they offered us another one, obviously downgraded. When we came in, the room was not cleaned from previous clients. We were waiting additional 2 h while they found somebody and cleaned the room. When I asked for compensation for inconvenient, they said:’’ if you don’t like something, you are free to go home.’’

About rooms. Soundproofing is terrible. It’s an old wood building, all floors and stairs creak. We stayed in the room downstairs; it was noisy until late night and from early morning.

About swimming pool and sauna. It was disappointing to discover that they don’t have whirlpool. Their sauna has a latch from outside. Scary.
The food was good.

Room Tip: I advised all my frends and family to never go to Auberge Beaux Reves Et Spa
  • Stayed November 2013, travelled as a couple
8 Thank Irina B
L'Ile-Perrot, Canada
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 March 2014

If you are looking for a place where the staff is professional and friendly, where the facilities are clean, where the Loft is simply gorgeous with full amenities, massage therapist are simply good, well L'Auberge Beaux Reves is the place to go. It was an experience I definitely want to do again. Its the perfect place to relax.

Room Tip: Definitetly choose the Loft! Simply beautiful.
  • Stayed March 2014, travelled with friends
Also consider these accommodations in or near Sainte-Adele
Hotel Spa Chateau Sainte-Adele
#1 of 4 in Sainte Agathe des Monts
Excelsior Hotel Spa Sainte-Adele
Excelsior Hotel Spa Sainte-Adele
#5 of 11 in Sainte-Adele

Been to Auberge & Spa Beaux Reves? Share your experiences!