Auberge & Spa Nordique Beaux Reves
US$105
US$102
US$100
US$97
Auberge de la Gare(Sainte-Adele)
US$96
US$93
Le Clair Matin(Sainte-Adele)(Great Value!)
US$100
Motel Chantolac(Sainte-Adele)(Great Value!)
US$72
US$60
  • Pool
All reviewsthe riversteam roomgas fireplacedog sleddingswedish massagemy boyfriendget awayking suiterelaxation roomchitarrahot tubsmall balconycouples massagefell asleepsoothing soundcountry breakfastmain building
Reviewed 13 July 2014

First the letdowns. The auberge is just off a major and busy street. Also the auberge does not have a kitchen. The gastronomical option are with local restaurants. Finally, the breakfast is pretty spartan.

But the letdowns are well compensated by the location of the auberge along the river (which covers any traffic noise) and the extremely well designed outdoor spa (2 sauna, steam room, cold pool and hot oversized pool). We also took the massage option and had one of the best 90 minute massage that we have experienced.

Finally, the staff and owners extremely friendly and helpful.

Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 24 June 2014

We stayed here 6 years ago and decided to go back as we saw many people commenting on the upgrades to the services and Spa. I'm very glad we did.
it is important to understand the niche that they have created for their customers. This is NOT a "fancy pants" spa that caters to snobby people looking for high prices. If this is the type of place you are looking for then this is not the place for you.
This is a quiet low key Auberges/spa that provides you with a high quality natural location with a caring staff that do their best to make your stay gratifying and relaxing. I enjoy the homey, friendly and laid back style of operation compared to the antiseptic ridged styles of other spas. That is just my style. I don't get upset over if something is 5 minutes late, heck that is why I am there to begin with.
The new outdoor spa is just fantastic. So natural to the settings and unlike many spas I have been to, where can be 15 people in the spa but because of the nooks and corners created you still feel you have your privacy and peace.
It will not be another 6 years until I go back. I will definitely try that spa in the dead of winter. It must be a great feeling being in it out by the river as a snow gently falls.
Thanks again

Room Tip: The suites are definitely worth the upgrade. Leave the door open and the river rapids will lull you to sleep.
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 20 May 2014

This is my second visit . First time we came with my husband and had a night stay. We booked the spa online and package came with breakfast. The room was big and clean. I have to mention that Spa area is very clean, everybody respect your privacy and i enjoyed every moment of it. The second time i came with my girlfriend for a day stay. I must say that everyone can find their favorite activities in that spa. You can enjoy the river, warm up in dry sauna, sleep in hammock or sit in warm pool. The facilities are open till 21 o'clock. You can bring your food or buy one in their restaurant. The staff is very polite and attentive.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with friends
Reviewed 20 May 2014

I spent a few days here, spending my time between skiing the local hills and chilling out at the spa.
Spa - great location, ambiance and scenery. Clean facilities. All services operational even during the winter. The perfect compliment to skiing. No worries, except " Can I make it between the sauna and jacuzzi, wearing only a bathing suit, before I turn into a block of ice!?"

Promos - Paid for a ski/spa/suite/local dining package. Very affordable. Good way to engage yourself in the local happenings.

Room - Fireplace, no TV, hot-tub. Wifi. Great place to relax, like a mini-spa in the room itself.

Staff - Very friendly, bilingual. Clean.

This place feels like a best kept secret.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 19 May 2014

Very Good Experience
My husband and I bought a package deal that included a one night’s stay in the King room, breakfast (continental), a five course dinner at a St. Adele restaurant, and a massage (for each of us) in our room. The staff was friendly, helpful and efficient. The room was large and lovely with a Jacuzzi, gas-burning fireplace and a small balcony overlooking the river. The only small negative comment we had about the room is that the sofa/loveseat was uncomfortable/ worn. Just needs replacement. The spa facilities are excellent with a lovely hot pool, saunas, water fall, steam room. The best feature of the facility is the spectacular river, which runs behind it – fast-flowing water running over small islands of large rock formations. The noise created by the rapids allows you to forget that you are quite close to the road. We felt like we could have been in some remote northern wilderness area. There are chairs and hammocks placed along the river affording lots of privacy. The Restaurant we chose of the three choices given was Les Garcons, which served a delicious French five-course meal.
Our massages were fine. Breakfast was served in a colorful bright dining area and was adequate. All in all this was a lovely one-night getaway in a small, cozy Spa/Inn at an affordable price - which we would definitely recommend.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple