I have visited twice solely to use their Nordic Spa and I enjoy it very much. Both times I have left there feeling like a new person. I have to point out that I use the facilities the way the staff suggest which is a 3 X's rotation between hot and cold. After the second cycle, you really do start to feel an improvement. I love their hammocks and have fallen asleep on them more than once. People complain about old chairs, etc but its not enough reason to avoid the place. You cannot find this kind of setting in Montreal. I like the staff because they are unpretentious and friendly. The river itself is lovely and you can sit on a rock in the water (which is surprisingly warm). They have attached a long, strong rope to a tree and one can safely venture into the water holding onto it. The change rooms are small but they don't accept large numbers of customers at once so its all quite manageable. On the way home, you can get gas at Sonic (a few blocks south on the #117) where you can get gas and actually pay cash just like the good old days. Nice to know that there is still some trust left in this world.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Auberge Spa Beaux Reves near Sainte-Adele, Quebec, a spa in the Laurentians between Montreal and Mont-Tremblant. If you are looking for a cozy Quebec country inn, relaxing Laurentian spa and resort with getaway packages then you've found the natural choice. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia and Hotels.com so you can book your Auberge & Spa Beaux Reves reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Auberge Beaux Reves Et Spa (Sweet Dreams Inn) Hotel Sainte-Adele
- Auberge & Spa Beaux Reves Sainte-Adele, Canada - Quebec