I just returned from an great getaway at Beaux Reves!!
I have been to this Nordic Spa many times during the last 5 years and I can honestly say it has never been better!! The new installations added were really appreciated...beautiful brand new women's shower and locker room (men's shower & lockers are separate)...tranquil relaxation room...new steam room....adds so much to what was already offered: 2 outdoor hot tubs beside the rushing river, large riverside terrasse to relax on...and the popular Finnish Sauna. There are great double hammocks and lounge chairs placed throughout the property...it's an awesome deal to even go for the day spa but I prefer to take advantage of the packages that offer great deals on so many different options....golf, skiing, dogsledding, horsebackriding, canoe & kayaking, great 5 course dinners at nearby resto's....and of course getting all the treatments you could wish for....facial, pedicure, body wrap, massage...this is the ideal spot to relax and treat youself....the friendly owner and staff always go out of their way to make everyone's stay enjoyable. I've enjoyed a getaway there by myself...with my partner...with girlfriends...and have even brought my teenage daughters...it's a great place for any age!
All the suites and rooms are charming with a warm country decor and I usually leave my windows open during the night so I can fall asleep to the awesome sound of the river. In April for just a couple weeks you can see the extreme kayakers racing down when the river is high enough. If you like, bring a radio because there aren't any T.V.'s or radio's anywhere...The massage therapists and Estheticiens are all excellent and very professional....you can have in-suite massages as well as in the riverside cabins....I recomend 90 minute massages since the cost is equal to 60 minutes in many other places...as well, you get receipts for insurance purposes.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Auberge Spa Beaux Reves near Sainte-Adele, Quebec, a spa in the Laurentians between Montreal and Mont-Tremblant. If you are looking for a cozy Quebec country inn, relaxing Laurentian spa and resort with getaway packages then you've found the natural choice. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com and Ebookers so you can book your Auberge & Spa Beaux Reves reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Auberge Beaux Reves Et Spa (Sweet Dreams Inn) Hotel Sainte-Adele
- Auberge & Spa Beaux Reves Sainte-Adele, Canada - Quebec