“Auberge Beaux Reves & Spa's new facilites are awesome!!”

and 1 more site!
Auberge & Spa Beaux Reves
Ranked #1 of 11 Hotels in Sainte-Adele
Reviewed 11 March 2010

I just returned from an great getaway at Beaux Reves!!
I have been to this Nordic Spa many times during the last 5 years and I can honestly say it has never been better!! The new installations added were really appreciated...beautiful brand new women's shower and locker room (men's shower & lockers are separate)...tranquil relaxation room...new steam room....adds so much to what was already offered: 2 outdoor hot tubs beside the rushing river, large riverside terrasse to relax on...and the popular Finnish Sauna. There are great double hammocks and lounge chairs placed throughout the property...it's an awesome deal to even go for the day spa but I prefer to take advantage of the packages that offer great deals on so many different options....golf, skiing, dogsledding, horsebackriding, canoe & kayaking, great 5 course dinners at nearby resto's....and of course getting all the treatments you could wish for....facial, pedicure, body wrap, massage...this is the ideal spot to relax and treat youself....the friendly owner and staff always go out of their way to make everyone's stay enjoyable. I've enjoyed a getaway there by myself...with my partner...with girlfriends...and have even brought my teenage daughters...it's a great place for any age!

All the suites and rooms are charming with a warm country decor and I usually leave my windows open during the night so I can fall asleep to the awesome sound of the river. In April for just a couple weeks you can see the extreme kayakers racing down when the river is high enough. If you like, bring a radio because there aren't any T.V.'s or radio's anywhere...The massage therapists and Estheticiens are all excellent and very professional....you can have in-suite massages as well as in the riverside cabins....I recomend 90 minute massages since the cost is equal to 60 minutes in many other places...as well, you get receipts for insurance purposes.

• Stayed: March 2010, travelled on business

Reviewed 28 February 2010

My wife and I have spent many pleasurable days and nights at Beaux Reves - love to get away from it all and just relax. Even when not staying at Beaux Reves we have stopped in for wonderful massages in the peaceful massage rooms overlooking the running water below. We've stayed winter, summer, spring and fall and have always enjoyed the outdoor hot tubs, outdoor sauna, indoor steam room and of course the lovely double whirlpool bathtubs and fireplaces in the room. We love the fact that we have no tv, no computer, no radio, not even a clock - a complete stressfree getaway. For our evening dinners, we've always dined at our favourite restaurant in Sainte-Adele, La Chitarra.

• Stayed: January 2010, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 23 February 2010

We just spent a 3 days stay at the Auberge with a group of formation.We have appreciated the service and attention offered by the warm & friendly staff . As we were training on teamwork, tranquility places and facilities allowed us to consolidate our team and reach you goals.
Thank you again to staff for good hospitality
Keep up the good work

Suzanne

• Stayed: February 2010, travelled on business
Reviewed 11 January 2010

This is the worst hotel I've seen in my live. I do not recommand this place to nobody. It is durty, not smell good, old etc. Bad service et too much expensive. Should pay max 20$ per night.

• Stayed: November 2009, travelled as a couple
9  Thank fab25
Golfhound1, Owner at Auberge & Spa Beaux Reves, responded to this reviewResponded 14 March 2010

In response to this unfounded review. We would like to assure all travellers that we have been in business now 14 years and have an excellent reputation. Our goal is to make sure all guests enjoy their stay at our Inn and Spa. We take any complaint or unsatisfactory comment very seriously and will do whatever necessary to resolove and make it better.

The comments in this review, we strongly believe are unfounded and targeted at our establishment to bash or undermine and were not of honest in nature offering no details. This is not a constructive or accurate review that is of any value to readers.

Reviewed 20 August 2009

My husband and I purchased the Magical Moments package at the Auberge and it did not disappoint. The package included 2 nights in a King Suite with jacuzzi tub, morning breakfast both days and table d'hote dinner at two of the local restaurants in town. In addition both my husband and I received two treatments each, one per day. I had a massage one day and a facial the next. It was heavenly. The Auberge also had a promotion where if you booked 2 nights you get the 3rd free.

Overall I thought the whole experience was well worth the trip. The rushing river that the rooms look out over is incredible. You can't buy a sound machine anywhere that can relax you in the way that the sound of that river makes. The Auberge certainly lives up to its name "Beaux Reves" - Sweet Dreams.

The three restaurants you can choose to dine at are all very good, high quality and an excellent atmosphere. If you get the package at the Auberge you only pay for the tips and drinks with your dinner. Which if you purchase a bottle of wine could get in the upwards of $80 for the 5 course meal. Not bad though for the quality of food. Highly recommended.

We will definitely be going back another time to enjoy this most heavenly place. Thank you Auberge Beaux Reves for an excellent experience.
Mike & Trina
Ottawa, ON

• Stayed: August 2009, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 31 December 2008

We found this place online when doing a search for a quiet getaway. It is an old Auberge that has a number of rooms in the main building with another suites building next door.

The suites are very spacious and decorated with hand painted wood carvings and old antiques furnishings. They have a whirlpool bath in each room along with a gas fireplace. We didn't use the fireplace but I am sure it would be great in the wintertime. What catches you off guard is the way they force you to decompress. No TV, no clocks, no computers (although I saw they had WIFI internet included in the rooms. It is just you and nature. It took an hour the first night to get out of our tv habit but we relaxed in the main room with some other people just chatting and read a book (yes a book) in front of the fireplace.

I saw in a previous posting that it was noisy because it was close to the road. Our experience was the exact opposite. The only noise we had was the sound from cascading river when we opened up our sliding doors overlooking the river. It was so loud at first but after a few minutes it relaxes you so much it sweeps you away. I think all the rooms had a balcony riverside.

The spa treatments were great and were done in the privacy of our suite if we liked. We elected to have them done in a treatment room overlooking the river. My wife had a mudpack or bath or something :) they have all sorts of special treatments. including facials. My wife loved it. I had one of the best massages I have ever had with Martine. I guarantee I will get another one when I return. We ended up sitting out on the deck and having a few drinks just decompressing.
Talk about being totally relaxed.

The owner was very personable and all the staff went out of their way to provide you with a great stay. As in any Auberges (bed & breakfast) type setting a lot has to do with what you are willing to make it.
The personnel were very accomodating and made you feel right at home. No rush, no pressure you could just lounge around.

This is not a place for fancy pants who are used to staying at the Hyatt and expect A-1 hotel accomodations. But if you are looking for a great getaway with down to earth service at a very fair price I would not hesitate.

We will be returning later this winter. We learned about dog sledding packages they have and have already booked it.

• Stayed: October 2008, travelled as a couple
    • Check-in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
Reviewed 4 April 2008

I love this little "spa", and choose to drive past several other similar spots to attend it.

We always stay in the main lodge, as we like to be able to dine and relax in the main living room (with the fabulous fireplace) without getting dressed up in our outdoor clothes.

I agree with the other post, in that the rooms are not that secure, and I wouldn't leave a lot of valuables in them while you are out getting a spa treatment. that being said I've never had a problem with anything being taken.

The food is good, the atmosphere is cozy. We usually go with a group of girls and spend a couple hours having dinner and chatting. The staff don't rush you along.

Spa staff are accomodating.

Check out the spa specials when going, it's worth the drive from southern ontario, for a moderately priced spa weekend

• Stayed: March 2007, travelled with friends
    • Check-in / front desk
Also consider these accommodations in or near Sainte-Adele
Hotel Spa Chateau Sainte-Adele
#1 of 4 in Sainte Agathe des Monts
Hotel Mont Gabriel
Hotel Mont Gabriel
#3 of 11 in Sainte-Adele

Been to Auberge & Spa Beaux Reves? Share your experiences!