The hotel is situated in a very picturesque part of St. Adele. We were very lucky to have a room on the top floor with a large balcony.This was the best part of our stay. We ate supper at the hotel and the food was very good at a very good price. The table d'hôte includes starter, soup, main dish and dessert for 35$ each and were seated before the large windows facing the mountains and lake. Our server Pauline was wonderful, we really enjoyed her friendliness, efficient service and enthusiasm. All this being said, although the room was spotless, the decor is outdated, the bed more or less comfortable and the shower had barely any water pressure in the trickle of water that came out of the shower head. Also the buffet breakfast for 14$ was much too expensive for what was available. Thankfully we could order our eggs to taste. Finally, check in and check out was quick. A one night stay was fine.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hôtel Le Chantecler is one of the most beautiful holiday resorts in all of the picturesque Laurentian mountains north of Montreal. Whether you're there to admire Lac Rond, the mountains or the garden, every Chantecler guest is assured of an exceptional view. You'll have access to all the amenities you need to relax and feel at home. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, Cancelon, 5viajes2012 S.L. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hotel Le Chantecler reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Le Chantecler Hotel
- Le Chantecler Sainte Adele
- Hotel Le Chantecler Sainte-Adele, Canada - Quebec