The kids will love it but everything is downhill once you leave the lobby area. The lodge is built on the side of mountain looking over a lake and is very picturesque from the outside but likely hasn't been renovated since the 80's. Everything needs to be stripped and redone. Its fine for a last minute one-nighter after a day on the slopes at 99$ but I wouldn't pay more and wouldn't stay longer. And the chair-lift from the hotel to the ski resort hasn't worked in years so you must take a 10 minute shuttle bus! Unacceptable.The pool is likely clean but is so old it looks like a toilet. The bar is decent and the restaurant overlooking the lake is nice but short-staffed likely due to lack of revenue. The walls are paper-thin so ask for the quietest rooms.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hôtel Le Chantecler is one of the most beautiful holiday resorts in all of the picturesque Laurentian mountains north of Montreal. Whether you're there to admire Lac Rond, the mountains or the garden, every Chantecler guest is assured of an exceptional view. You'll have access to all the amenities you need to relax and feel at home. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hotel Le Chantecler reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Le Chantecler Hotel
- Le Chantecler Sainte Adele
- Hotel Le Chantecler Sainte-Adele, Canada - Quebec