Went to this place for a getaway, hotel location great looks nice from the outside,but be warned it ends there.
service at the front esk was horrible they all need a course on manners , no prensence of a manager to take care of complaints , the room was small , smelly carpets , mold on the side of the walls dust piled up .
Massage for couples a great choice , they don't have enough equipment for skating ,
service at the pool well I woulnd't trust my life with a lifeguard reading their book.
all and all they should just quit while they can
never going back again
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hôtel Le Chantecler is one of the most beautiful holiday resorts in all of the picturesque Laurentian mountains north of Montreal. Whether you're there to admire Lac Rond, the mountains or the garden, every Chantecler guest is assured of an exceptional view. You'll have access to all the amenities you need to relax and feel at home. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Priceline, Agoda, TripOnline SA, 5viajes2012 S.L., Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Hotel Le Chantecler reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Le Chantecler Hotel
- Le Chantecler Sainte Adele
- Hotel Le Chantecler Sainte-Adele, Canada - Quebec