My sisters and our husbands spent four days in this "gem in the Laurentiens". I loved the look of the place - really picturesque and quiet. The inside rooms are not quite as beautiful (more of a 70s feel to the decor for the rooms) but still very nice. We stayed in a large two-room suite with kitchen and fireplace. The room was clean and staff were very helpful when assistance was requested (more cutlery, firewood (at a price), etc.).
The location is perfect for skiing away from the huge crowds of Tremblant and price is commensurate (about a 1/4 of what Tremblant would have cost). We enjoyed skiing at the smaller Chantecler hill (10 minutes from hotel by car or shuttle) and at the mid-sized St. Sauveur (about 20 minutes away). We also enjoyed skating on the Lake just outside of the Hotel and stopping in for the best hot chocolate across from the Lake (in the town). We loved walking around the Lake in the evenings (weather permitting) and enjoyed watching the kids tobogganning down the hill next to the Hotel from our room.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hôtel Le Chantecler is one of the most beautiful holiday resorts in all of the picturesque Laurentian mountains north of Montreal. Whether you're there to admire Lac Rond, the mountains or the garden, every Chantecler guest is assured of an exceptional view. You'll have access to all the amenities you need to relax and feel at home. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Hotel Le Chantecler reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Le Chantecler Hotel
- Le Chantecler Sainte Adele
- Hotel Le Chantecler Sainte-Adele, Canada - Quebec