The exterior of Le Chantecler is beautiful and the mountain views are beyond gorgeous, but the inside is in desperate need of an overhaul. The rooms are old and dated. The mattresses were awful and literally sagging in the middle! Breakfast is not included. The staff are friendly and helpful. A stunning place for a visit but would not stay here again unfortunately.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hôtel Le Chantecler is one of the most beautiful holiday resorts in all of the picturesque Laurentian mountains north of Montreal. Whether you're there to admire Lac Rond, the mountains or the garden, every Chantecler guest is assured of an exceptional view. You'll have access to all the amenities you need to relax and feel at home. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hotel Le Chantecler reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Le Chantecler Hotel
- Le Chantecler Sainte Adele
- Hotel Le Chantecler Sainte-Adele, Canada - Quebec