What a beautiful location! And while the private beach is tiny, the water is clear and clean.
The outside is beautiful. Looks like a castle....i5s the inside that's dated and ugly. The main areas are decent & quaint, but the room building, at least the one in the back, reminds me of my first apartment building. Carpets are old and tacky. The rooms themselves are clean, but very dated. The beds are just okay for comfort.
I did enjoy the food and bar. They had the resto serving outside, and the buffet was great.
A great locale and a hotel with much potential is what i see. Not the worst, but rooms need updating ( again,I'm not sure if ALL rooms are so).
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hôtel Le Chantecler is one of the most beautiful holiday resorts in all of the picturesque Laurentian mountains north of Montreal. Whether you're there to admire Lac Rond, the mountains or the garden, every Chantecler guest is assured of an exceptional view. You'll have access to all the amenities you need to relax and feel at home. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Booking.com, getaroom.com, Ebookers, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Cancelon so you can book your Hotel Le Chantecler reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Le Chantecler Hotel
- Le Chantecler Sainte Adele
- Hotel Le Chantecler Sainte-Adele, Canada - Quebec