Hotel Mont Gabriel
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
Good 3.5/5
Hotel Le Versailles(Saint Sauveur des Monts)
Good 3.5/5
Motel Le Jolibourg(Saint Sauveur des Monts)
Very Good 4/5
Manoir Saint-Sauveur(Saint Sauveur des Monts)
Very Good 4/5
Relais St. Denis(Saint Sauveur des Monts)
Very Good 4/5
Hotel & Suites Les Laurentides(Saint Sauveur des Monts)
Complexe Le 60(Piedmont)
Hotel Le Chantecler(Sainte-Adele)
Average 3/5
  • Pool
Motel Chantolac(Sainte-Adele)
  • Pool
All reviewstennis courtsgroup meetingnice weekthe newly renovated roomsnew year's holidayround of golfgolf packagegreat resortpast few yearsgreat amenitiesfond memoriesdining roomflat screen tvnice outdoor poolhotel restauranttheir websitelog cabin
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 9 March 2012

What a wonderful time we had at Mont Gabriel.
Hotel personnel all very friendly and helpful.
We had the buffet breakfast every morning. A lot of variety and great food. The kids loved the omelet station. Buffet supper was great as well. It was nice to have lots of variety - for adults and kids. The mussels were amazing.
The hotel room was cozy - the most comfortable duvet cover ever!
Kids were occupied during the day with ski lessons and then had a blast at the hotel. The kids had a great time in the Kid Zone area and loved the pool table. The barmaid, Janet, was absolutely fantastic with all the kids (despite all the noise and running around that comes with spring break!). Kids also enjoyed the slushies that they purchased. Although it rained on Thursday, the hotel had rainy day activities for the children. Kids went skiing anyways in the morning and enjoyed the hotel activities for the rest of the stay. The pool was really nice as well.
Overall, an amazing spring break experience. We are looking forward to returning for 2013 spring break.
As well, we will most definitley stay at the hotel during the summer and enjoy the outdoor pool and BBQ festivities.

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled with family
Management_and_team, Manager at Hotel Mont Gabriel, responded to this reviewResponded 14 March 2012

Thanks, we look foward to see again and will continue to do our best to make your stay with us as beautiful as possible.

Reviewed 26 February 2012

- watch for "extra" charges on your visa!!! we paid cash but had to give a visa when checking in, but started getting charges on my visa one week then 2 weeks after my visit!!!! I had to make several calls to rectify this, then told my cheque is in the mail...it's been almost 2 mos and I still haven't seen my money... THIEVES!!!!
- my camera was stolen from my room.... THIEVES!!!
- the hotel is mediocre at best
- rooms have thin walls, can hear everything going on next door and in hallways
- staff is not overly friendly

Room Tip: Do NOT go here... may seem like a great deal but you will pay for it either way. The walls are paper thin....
  • Stayed: January 2012, travelled as a couple
Management_and_team, General Manager at Hotel Mont Gabriel, responded to this reviewResponded 28 February 2012

Thank you for your comments, good or bad, they are always a goog guide to continue our effort to make your stay with us as nice as possible. We will suggest, at your own convenience ,to call me directly , since we have no check in the mail for a case like this and no demand for a stolen camera. Thanks again.

Reviewed 21 January 2012

I am not happy with the trip I had. I go to the hotel and ask the person to charge me on my hotel room. They charge me all the time , it was a lot of money for nothing good service. I odered nachos and the nachos was terrible. The drink was good. The breakfast is the worst breakfast i eat. Wow , never again i will come back to this hotel.
It's just my opinion. When someone pass we hear the people. The worst rustic place i have ever seen.

Room Tip: DoN,t go to the rustic if you don't want to hear your nightboor.
  • Stayed: January 2012, travelled as a couple
2  Thank jean-michel p
Management_and_team, Director of Sales at Hotel Mont Gabriel, responded to this reviewResponded 13 February 2012

Your comments are important to us. We offer 3 different rooms section and the Rustic is all in log wood, some people like them because of the charm and the fireplaces. Perhaps you would like another section.

Reviewed 22 December 2011

Pre-Christmas weekend getaway, 2011
Room: very clean and fairly well equipped. A mini-fridge would be a nice add-on. Our room had an HD LCD TV but the cable package was rather poor.
Staff: very helpful.
Amenities: The indoor pool is of a very decent size, includes a jacuzzi that can sit more than 6 people, for sure. As for the restaurant, we only had breakfast at the hotel. Again, very decent food. NB: they offer 3-4 meals a day. There's also a night bar at the hotel but we didn't go.
The ski slopes are very accessible; there aren't that many of them and they're not very demanding or long. However, they still offer a very enjoyable skiing. The advantage of this hotel is that it is merely 5 minutes ride from 2 other ski resorts and a beautiful St-Saveur, city nearby. Mt-Tremblant is no more than 30 minutes away, as well.
Overall, we were very happy with our stay and will definitely go again.

• Stayed: December 2011, travelled as a couple
1  Thank rajkob

Thank you for your comments, the ski-in ski-out is a big advantage of Hotel Mont Gabriel. The village of St-Sauveur has lots to offer like skiing, shopping and restaurants. We hope to great you again soon.

Reviewed 4 November 2011

Hotel Mont Gabriel is situated at the top of a mountain and the view is amazing. The rooms were very clean and comfortable. They also have a nice restaurant, a great bar and lounge and 2 pools. It's only a 3 minute drive to the village of Mont Saint Sauveur which has all sorts of little shops, outlets and great restaurants. I would definitely stay there again.

• Stayed: October 2011, travelled with family
2  Thank mcrocque
Management_and_team, Director of Sales at Hotel Mont Gabriel, responded to this reviewResponded 21 November 2011

You are mostly welcome back anytime and thank you for taking the time to write a review. As you know, we are a four season resort with golf, tennis, spa and alpine skiing directly on site. This winter season you can try dogsleeding on our golf course !