last saturday was my birthday we spend 2 night at the alpine inn sainteadele room was very nice with the fireplace was so romantic diner outstanding and heavenly massages all the staff was friendly and the food was delicious the prices were very reasonable and walking in the snow was just great we will go back for sure as soon as possible.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This charming country inn, classified as three stars *** by "Tourisme Quebec", invites you to have a memorable vacation in the heart of the Laurentians any season of the year, as they are all equally appealing at the Alpine Hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Booking.com, Expedia, Odigeo, Cancelon, Agoda and Priceline so you can book your Hotel Alpine Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Alpine Sainte-Adele
- Hotel Alpine Inn Sainte-Adele, Canada - Quebec