Went there over night on March 16, 2013. The Staff were amazingly friendly and very helpful, food was amazing, we stayed in adjoining cabins and it was great. They are in a beautiful area and I would love to go up for a weekend in the summer!!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This charming country inn, classified as three stars *** by "Tourisme Quebec", invites you to have a memorable vacation in the heart of the Laurentians any season of the year, as they are all equally appealing at the Alpine Hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Expedia, Evoline ltd, Ebookers, Agoda, Travel Republic (UK) and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Hotel Alpine Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Alpine Sainte-Adele
- Hotel Alpine Inn Sainte-Adele, Canada - Quebec