All reviews small room old fashioned excellent location the main street microwave tv lake orford
Reviewed 10 July 2018

well kept and groomed little motel. friendly and helpful welcome. spacious, clean and comfortable rooms. easy walking distance to the town center and restaurants on the river. magog surprises with its lake activites. great value!

Stayed: June 2018, travelled solo
Reviewed 6 July 2018

Very clean motel in excellent location. Very friendly staff. I’d return. Front desk did not speak fluent English, but enough to communicate. I like the fact the rooms are not carpeted. Downtown zMagog easy walking distance.

Stayed: July 2018, travelled solo
Reviewed 6 July 2018

The motel was a great deal. For the price, I did not have high expectations, but when I got to my room is was very clean, and I could tell the owners took care of the property. The room itself is on the smaller side, but its just a place for me to sleep so it worked perfectly. The location of the motel is a short walk to the city center, and a nearby park on the water. I spent my time hiking around Mount Orford, and the location was less than a 20 minute drive, which enabled me to spend my day hiking, and my night around town.

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled solo
Reviewed 29 June 2018 via mobile

Although you can tell this is an old motel the room and bathroom were a nice surprise. All are redone, clean, bright with a desk area and flat screen TV. The air conditioner worked well. Modestly priced and near the waterfront and the main street where all the restaurants and shops are located.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 13 October 2017

Dated property- arrived to find a bunch of guys just off work drinking beer in the parking lot, which did not augur well but in fact it was very quiet, the bed was fine and we slept well. Room was freezing when we arrived, heating turned off, which isn't that welcoming. It is an old fashioned motel, functional but not fancy. Rooms are definitely dated, but clean.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple