We stayed on a 2 night package for the second time this winter this past weekend. We were lucky to be able to book the Honeymoon Suite and what a lovely room this is in the main Inn. The view from the balcony was beautiful-I can only imagine what it's like in the summer! Dinner and breakfast were delicious, but it's the atmoshere of the Inn that transports you the minute you walk in the door. Relaxing and romantic with a fabulous spa, and staff from the front desk to dining room are friendly and helpful. We've already planned our third trip for the year in May, but don't be afraid to take advantage of this gem during the winter.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated on the banks of the St. Lawrence River, the Gananoque Inn & Spa occupies the original the Gananoque Carriage Works factory. Converted to a hotel in 1896, the historic and charming Inn provides two river front restaurants, private docking, waterfront accommodation, and fireplace and Jacuzzi suites. The Inn is the perfect location from which to explore the 1000 Islands, the nearby UNESCO designated Rideau Canal and Kingston Fortifications. Golf, fishing, island tours, kayaking, cycling, summer theatre and shopping are just a few of the nearby activities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Hotel.de, Odigeo, Agoda and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Gananoque Inn and Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Gananoque Hotel Gananoque
- Gananoque Bed Breakfast
- The Gananoque Inn And Spa Canada - Ontario