My wife and stayed for a two day package with dinner, breakfast, theatre and boat cruise. We had a very nice time. The staff are amazingly friendly and check-in and check-out was very smooth. The rooms were spacious and clean. The theatre was very good and the boat cruise (2 hours, 30 minutes) was great. The restaurant was good and was right on the river with an excellent view. The town is very walkable and there are a few nice shops, but it was for the most part not very busy for high season. One could easily spend two days with one night and have a walk around time, a nice evening of dinner and theatre, and then take the cruise the next morning. We did not use the spa, nor did we golf, so I cannot comment on that.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated on the banks of the St. Lawrence River, the Gananoque Inn & Spa occupies the original the Gananoque Carriage Works factory. Converted to a hotel in 1896, the historic and charming Inn provides two river front restaurants, private docking, waterfront accommodation, and fireplace and Jacuzzi suites. The Inn is the perfect location from which to explore the 1000 Islands, the nearby UNESCO designated Rideau Canal and Kingston Fortifications. Golf, fishing, island tours, kayaking, cycling, summer theatre and shopping are just a few of the nearby activities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, getaroom.com, Hotels.com, 5viajes2012 S.L., Agoda, Travel Republic (UK) and Ebookers so you can book your The Gananoque Inn and Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Gananoque Hotel Gananoque
- Gananoque Bed Breakfast
- The Gananoque Inn And Spa Canada - Ontario