Dined at the restaurant on a Saturday. We opted for their large patio since the weather was really nice. The waterfront view is great and the atmosphere both inviting and relaxing. The food was good, but not excellent. If you visit Gananoque, why not book some time at this historic Inn and use its as your home base to walk around to most attractions the town has to offer.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated on the banks of the St. Lawrence River, the Gananoque Inn & Spa occupies the original the Gananoque Carriage Works factory. Converted to a hotel in 1896, the historic and charming Inn provides two river front restaurants, private docking, waterfront accommodation, and fireplace and Jacuzzi suites. The Inn is the perfect location from which to explore the 1000 Islands, the nearby UNESCO designated Rideau Canal and Kingston Fortifications. Golf, fishing, island tours, kayaking, cycling, summer theatre and shopping are just a few of the nearby activities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Agoda, getaroom.com, Travel Republic (UK), Ebookers and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your The Gananoque Inn and Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Gananoque Hotel Gananoque
- Gananoque Bed Breakfast
- The Gananoque Inn And Spa Canada - Ontario