A charming hotel in a fabulous location right on the waterfront in Gananoque. Our Double Queen Waterfront room looked out over the garden and the lake it was beautiful. Well appointed, comfortable bed, dodgy hot water that kept changing temperature in the shower. We had dinner at Musklie Jaques Pub which was excellent food and good price. You have to pay a $50 deposit when booking, and they have no on line bookings so you must be sure you will not need to cancel. Reception were not too friendly, and some of the info in their book is not correct, but all in all a great stay. This is a lovely area and is the entrance to the Thousand Islands area, take a drive along the 1000 Islands Parkway, stunning views and the chance to take a boat cruise around the islands.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated on the banks of the St. Lawrence River, the Gananoque Inn & Spa occupies the original the Gananoque Carriage Works factory. Converted to a hotel in 1896, the historic and charming Inn provides two river front restaurants, private docking, waterfront accommodation, and fireplace and Jacuzzi suites. The Inn is the perfect location from which to explore the 1000 Islands, the nearby UNESCO designated Rideau Canal and Kingston Fortifications. Golf, fishing, island tours, kayaking, cycling, summer theatre and shopping are just a few of the nearby activities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, 5viajes2012 S.L., getaroom.com, Travel Republic (UK), Agoda and Ebookers so you can book your The Gananoque Inn and Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Gananoque Hotel Gananoque
- Gananoque Bed Breakfast
- The Gananoque Inn And Spa Canada - Ontario