“Pretty good for Casino fare”

Shorelines Casino Thousand Islands
Ranked #9 of 39 things to do in Gananoque
Useful Information: Bathroom facilities, Food available for purchase, Wheelchair access
Reviewed 5 August 2014

We stopped in for lunch (and a little gambling) while waiting to check in to our hotel. Had a very nice soup and sandwich. Service was good and was not expensive. Very good for the price. Would eat there again.

All reviews
in 5 reviews
"gambling"
in 24 reviews

Reviewed 22 July 2014

Smaller Casino with a good selection of slot machines, however the majority of the machines are in the 1 cent, two cent range. Over all not bad.

Reviewed 17 July 2014

I have visited this casino a couple of times. It is small and easy to get around in. Many 1 and 2 cent slot machines, perfect for fun and entertainment. Ample parking available and the restaurant has a good menu selection. Will definitely return, even if I dont win.

Reviewed 15 July 2014

Cute little casino. I live almost within walking distance of a large casino so I know what I'm talking about... I was surprised to see the employees all wearing yellow t-shirts. I'm used to a more formal environment. Everyone I spoke to was very pleasant so maybe that's a good idea! The small restaurant had good, reasonably priced food. Supposedly the money made here goes to fund local charities so at least when money lost by patrons goes for a good cause. I came home with a profit, too!