“Excellent Place for Lunch!”

Panache Bakery& Cafe
Ranked #1 of 2 Dessert in Gananoque
Description: eat-in or take out for: Homemade baked goods, desserts, bread, soup, sandwiches, quiches, sausage rolls, specialty coffee, tea, craft beer, Ontario wine etc.
Reviewed 31 August 2014

We stopped in Gananoque to visit family and went for lunch at this lovely little bakery. The chili was excellent, the sandwiches were generous and filled with fresh, healthy vegetables. The desserts are lovely and not over priced. Very enjoyable. The cost was excellent. Four adults ate a hearty lunch for under $40. The staff were friendly and helpful.
Will visit here again on our next visit to Gananoque.
Annie Marie

Reviewed 17 August 2014

We arrived for a late breakfast and were seated promptly. The service was very good. I had a hot cocoa and the sweet potato hash. I only know that it made me very happy. My husband had the three egg fratata which he gobbled up. It was a wonderful experience.

Reviewed 14 August 2014

Got some great cookies for the trip home - try the peanut butter! Several choices of specialty coffees, and great cinnamon buns

Reviewed 11 August 2014 via mobile

My wife and I visited the store for lunch. I got the last chicken sandwich with whole wheat bread, my wife had a Tuna sandwich with seven grain brown bread. Tasty is the summary description. We also bought a cake, almond zucchini and cinnamon to eat it later in the evening with friends. All friends agree that it was the great bake. I will go back any time I make it back.

Reviewed 29 July 2014

When you are driving through Gan , stop in and purchase some treats , my wife and I love the sausage rolls , grab a pop and drive down the Parkway .. can't beat it